Fable

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
It is a very good game, and has replay value, but it is pretty easy to beat, so just take stuff slow and do every quest when you do play it so that you get the maximum fun out of it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
It seems like a fun game. My friends both have it. One beat it in 9 hours. I guess it depends on the person.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I liked it. It wasn't all that it was promised to be, since they didn't include a co-op mode like early reports first suggested. But it's still one of the best RPGs on Xbox(Not saying much, I know).

Personally, after buying it, playing it through 3 times, I'd suggest renting it. You'll beat it in the rental time, perhaps more then once. And you save money. It works.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
I borrowed it from a friend and it was pretty good all in all, but after playing through it for it for a while it got boring to me :-/, i also suggest to just rent it and if you like it, then go buy it.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Very very short game, no replay value in my opinion. Pretty cliche. The fact that it isn't open ended sucks. It wasn't too bad though. But I do regret buying it.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
What do you mean no replay value? The entire game is replay value, it is totally different depending if you choose to be a good caster, evil caster, good warrior, evil warrior, good archeror or a evil archorer. There is a big difference in the game. Maybe you need to play it again.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I haven't played it but I do have something to say about short games, when I first rented T.H.U.G. I thought it was great, but I ended up beating it the next day and it got pretty boring after a bit, because it was so short. I'm glad I didn't buy it, I would suggest renting the game first, even more than once, to see if it is too short or if it is good enough to buy.

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
If you want to rent the game 3 times and beat it a few times,that would be worth it, but you end up without a game,spend alittle bit more and you can play it when ever u want.....

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its a great game, its just too short. and it IS open ended. you have to sit through the credits. i found that out the hard way. theres just nothing to do after the games beat... just kill people, buy towns out, perfect your character ect.

Pureblade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
blizzcenter.com
I'd get Morrowind instead. I got Fable, but I heard about Morrowind, so I got that too, and now Fable has been sold to GameStop.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nearby-Stalker said:
What do you mean no replay value? The entire game is replay value, it is totally different depending if you choose to be a good caster, evil caster, good warrior, evil warrior, good archeror or a evil archorer. There is a big difference in the game. Maybe you need to play it again.

dont forget about neutral in all of those catagories

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
beat it 4 hours

next time i wnet through im still not done im half way through and im maxed on all skill and strength

yea im just that good i got my combat multiplier to like 122 or so as well

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Well when I tried Fable I think it sucks

1) Its an RPG after you beat it; its boring
2) Its only about 11 hour of play
3) Not very wide for gameplay or anything

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fable was not all that they said it was... BigBlueBox made them cut out a lot of Project Ego's stuff when it went console to stay at 30fps. Also, they wanted Halo 2 to get the attention, not fable. Also, the lack of xbox live sucks ass (though they plan to make an expansion or new game of some sort that is live and fable.) and the game is very short.

That aside, it was a great RPG. Just it was not what they said it was. Its still worth it though =D

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
I beat fable in 2 days, I was so disappointed man :( The story was so weak and the names were just terrible. Jack of Blades? WTF kind of a name is that, and people addressing you as "hero"? thats just stupid. My fable is know in EB games in Miami.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yah that game was great but over hyped i cant wait till expansion or whatever . highest ive had my multiplyer lol was 125 such fun