F3 Battle TWO: Wing/brood are the WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ooc why should i fino unless you replaced adehsive youre not my teammate so for right now im standing in my position ready to fight

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama: I am tirerd of this *Kurama Picks up a pebbel and chucks it at Russel*

Reaction score
Ok russell starts to runn with his full weight forward and then turns to hit cecil then changes direction to hit kurama and

ooc

dun for now

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama: Nice hit, my turn * Kurama takes out a seed* Death Seed Sword! * the Seed grows into a sword like weapon* its a plant but dont underestimate this

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Ill join using Link! Tactius intro me anytime

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Will do.))

*A great bolt of pure white lightning falls from the sky as a voice can be heard laughing. Matrim Cauthon bursts into flame, being the only one hit by the bolt, and explodes, leaving entrails over all the entrants and most of the field. A grant hole opens in the ground as a platform rises from the firey deapths. A grant voice proclaims:* "Matrim Cauthon has met my wrath. I call forth LINK to replace him!!!"

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Hehe, 2 swords and 2 magics lol. damn 90, you talk not proper on the * and : and stuff... Oh yea, and omg i have no magic ...
BOT:
Cecil: Hah, Russel, is that the best you can do? *charges at Russel and smites him with his shield then slashes rapidly with his sword*

Reaction score
ooc incase you didnt no russel is a man gaint so only the most agile can either jump over or get close to any major spots

ic

russell *i felt none of that

no its time for payback russel jumps up to hit kurama knocking him up in the air about 300 ft© Russel then charges at the unprepared link but jumps to hit cecil©

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Still in the Air*
Kurama:Hmm time to pull out the Wings
*Kurama Takes out a Seed and they start to grow and Wrap around him. Then he stays in the air i need to think...

Info:
Fuyouka no Makai Shokubutsu (Demon Realm's Flying Species Plant)
Kurama attatches the plant to his back and he can fly. There are rope like attachments that allow him to hold up to four other people, but it'd weigh him down. The more weight being carried by the plants, the less high they can get off the ground, as well as the faster they descend to the ground. These plants are only found in Makai

Reaction score
russel *pitiful Mordoc beats up 2d with his fists and its more impressive*

runs right in front of link and grabs his bow© Loads it shoots his drum stick at kurama runns at cecil again succsesfully knocking him over

Reaction score
Website
OOC: What are you tlaking about 90, wtf is 2d and mordoc?
oh and btw, i think i should have stronger attacks since i have no magic. So my attacks will be effective. not u felt nothingh of that
BOT:
Cecil: *recovers from hit and gets back up* Gar...... *runs at full speed at russel and dodges him at the side on purposely and runs behind him and slashes his neck making a direct suprised hit, doing more damage then usual*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Link:*Seeing the oppurtune moment decides this is the perfect time to attack cecil. Running up to him cecil sees him out of the corner of his eye, Cecil turns around and raises his sword blocking the attack. Link hops back away from Cecil and pulls out his fairy bow with two arrowws, firing one at Kurama which bounces off the carcass the seed has formed. With the other he sees Cecil running towards him and fires the second arrow at him only to be reflected Cecil's shield.

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Didnt really get that... Oh btw, are you allowed to control other people's characters in the battle? Its not REALLY an rp.. its a rp fight.. lol

BOT:
*Cecil, still near Link does a horizontal swipe at Link, but he blocked, then Cecil used his left hand and punched Link in the face which made him fall on the right side. Being weakened, Cecil then jabbed his sword into his stomach but Link dodges his attack and counters Cecil with a quick slice. Link his Cecil's arm. Cecil nearly dropped his sword but retreated to Kurama with his weakened arm.*
OOC: *because claris had to go somewhere and fast so he could not finish his post*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Link: At this point Link also retreats but when he is backed away he pulls out his fairy bow and charges a light arrow. He fires the arrow at Kurama not sure if it will do damage but taking the risk of valuable magic. Link puts his fairy bow away and pulls out his megaton hammer.

OOC: Wing needs to respond to my light arrow attack because I am not sure if that will do damage or not. Also the megaton hammer has a slower attack speed but a more powerful attack.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OOC:Eh? Wings sleeping

Kurama:What the hell?
*Kurama gets caught of gurd and dodges the arow yet damage the wings*
Kurama:Damn. i cant fly as good now

Status
Not open for further replies.