F3 Battle TWO: Wing/brood are the WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok ooc 2d is a member of gorillaz and is basicly the guy murdoc ¥the leader and bully of the band¤ beats up

Russell *would have been effective if i had not been leaning forward to begin with so it was like getting pricked© Now its serieous and link srry about the bow thing*

runns at cecil punchs with a enough force to destroy a steel wall 1' thick sending him 100 ft and he hit the announcer© reussel switches direction and runs a kurama and punches him with more force ¥thank you increasing popwer¤ sending him over in to tacitus's arena©

dun

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Kurama still flys but weak*
Kurama: Pitty i thought i would save this for a Spirit Detecter, its time for the real Kurama to come out.

*The Arena starts to fog. nobody can see thru it but Kurama begins to glow*

Reaction score
russel *looks like the gay a$$ creep is still alive well time to take out the trash.*

russell steadies him self enough from his run. he looks up to see the geep falling in to the stands. (ooc the geep is the gorillaz jeep paintedwith camo.) bot

Russel *wow i didnt think th guys would show up.*

russell then kicks off the groud and the ground looks like it does when neo does his super man thing. He gets enough air to hit kurama and knocks him about half a mile away. (over tactus's arena) he then heres some one say *beat em up like i do to 2D*

OOC

what the heck does bot mean and in case any one is wondering about how my charecter looks search gorillaz on google.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OOc: Means Back On Topic

BOT:
Kurama: It doesn't Matter how far or hard you hit me this body of mine will be put a way after i am done this transformation...
*Kurama still glowing but seems to getting faster his hair turnning from red to white*
Kurama: Almost There... just 30 Seconds more

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Link: seeing this Link makes a mad dash towards kurama pulling out a light arrow and his fairy bow. After one shot the light arrow shot through the wing. still sprinting towards kurama he pulls out his hookshot and fires it at Kurama but misses. without time to wait for the kookshot to comeback he drops it and jumps up at Kurama and swings his sword...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*The Sword Stands Still in hte air like it is stoped*
Kurama:You Will not hurt Minamino Shuichi, I can not allow you to kill him
*Kurama Starts to change even more*
Kurama:10 seconds, Pity i wanted to show this off later

Reaction score
russel *you cant stop me now*

kicks off the ground with enough force to plow through a 50 foot lead wall followed up with a 5 foot wall of the metal stuff that wolvbarines clawsa are made of© he hits karama knocking off his transformation enough to throw him into the area out side the arena and knock him out

ooc almost over for karama cuz you cant get back now i basicly crushed yo ribs and your neck

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
White is Kurmama u Benn fighting the one with red

BOT:
Yuko Kurma: You may have stoped me from complete but i dont need to move for i can control thes *He plants a seed on the ground* nOW ARISE!

Mimosa(Demon Bowing Plant)
The plants name is the Mimosa plant. Kurama can only use this technique as Youko. He calls the Mimosa plant from Makai and the plant will choose targets. Anything and anyone who moves within its vicinity except for Youko will be eaten. Once a single plant catches its prey, and wraps itself around it, the other plants will wrap themselves around the first plant untill they form a giant ball, digesting the enemy. It can also shoot what look like beams of Youki.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Link: Amazed at this marvelous trick link notices the plant to start attacking. The plants start to attack link and Link dodges and slices the plants. Everytime he cuts off a stem two new ones form. Without knowing what he can do he runs at Yuko Kurma. Seeing Link in the air, Link decides to use an incantation he has longed to use."Din's Fire" Link calls out and this burns all plant life around him. Link falling to the ground and is stunned. He slowly gets up and runs to safety.

OOC: Din's Fire: A Spell given to link by Din the god of power. This incantation creates a dome of fire. destroying or injuring anything with a ten foot radiusof the person who casted the spell.

Since I'm not sure if that could kill the seed I'm assuming it didn't. I hope it did though :) because that would beway to easy to defeat.

Reaction score
now its russels turn

russel *nice link well its time for my criminal charges to come in handy*

russell pulls up a lit match from his pocket and take out a spray paint can

russel* ghetto flame thrower*

sets the plant on fire then throws another can in there. exploding and then he sees the plant keel over. russel now sprays kurama with paint he lits another match and throws it at kurama then as he catches on fire throws a paint can at him and it explodes.

ooc

overness and wohoo wohoo

((Last edited by strongbad on 1/13/04 10:44))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A grand man walks from the flames and smashes Russel in the head from above with his staff, hammering him into the ground. He is now immobile for one attack.* "Though shalt not eject your opponents from this arena!" *Kurama walks out from behind him, unharmed from the last attack.*

((that was bad...oh, and Wolverine's claws are made from Adamantium))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
OOC: u have to un root it your slef to destry any plant that Youko plants on the ground wich is easy if u can get thru or the harder way Kill Youko Kurama.

*Youko Kurama Takes out a rose*
Youko Kurama:I will try this agan ROSE WHIP!
*The rose grows into a whipe with Thorns.*
Youko Kurama: ROSE WHIPE LASH!
*The Whipe Wraps Around Russels neck*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*As the thorns from the whip dig into the imoblized Russel's skin the tall man graps the whip and tugs hard. The thorns cut off his head much like an inverted saw blade, slowly closing in. Thus the first true death oif the tourney has been decided.*

"Kurama! I congratulate you on your victory against this heathen swine!"

*All attacks done by Russel seem to fade away, leaving anyone who had been injured by him, well, not*

((next time you'r going to need to give more detail sir, thus I basically disqualified you through death. If you given more detail your partner wouldn't be outnumbered right now.))

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
****... Gay BF always server down on me... damn damn damn! and also when i try to post it says enter user name then it dosent even post. shesh. heres a post from jan 8 that i been saving....!!

OOC: God! 90 Volts I hate you, I CANT READ YOUR WRITING GOD!
AND DONT GOD MOD!

OOC: Are u currently the white one ?

EXAMbLE:
Cecil: FINAL ATTACK!!!!!! *desinagrates all living things, excluding Youko and Cecil*
Cecil: HAHAHAHAH SUXXORS I ROXXORS

BOT:
Cecil: No! Youko! *gets his sword and jumps up to Youko and bashes Russel down to the Earth at an amazing speed. Seconds later, Russel slams into the ground making a minature earthquake shaking the ground. The ground around him is in a small crater and all broken.*
Cecil: Youko, are you alright? *shouting from the ground, to him in the air*
Russel: Aorgh, you bastard. *Leaps up 3 feet from the ground and is about to jump on Cecil, Cecil counters by ducking down and then does a perfect backflip landing on top of Russel, while he is stunned, on the ground*

OOC: Once again, I have no magic. My body will be stronger then all. Just to point this out and bump it

well now theres no more..

Cecil: Great Job Youko Kurama.
Youko Kurama: Thanks, that was too easy.
Cecil: Lets get link! *as he says that, he charges at link at full speed with his sword going to jab him right through. Cecil makes impact with Link, but Link was ready and got his shield out and blocked Cecil's attack. Cecil then swings his sword left, then right. Continously..*

Thus Ending my turn.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
come on I leave for three days and look wat happens.

BOT:
Link: *realizing what has just happens he tries to think up a strategy for the stronger Cecil and the Demon Youko Kurama. With this link back up and and charges at Cecil. With this he quickly scrapes his arm but with this is knocked across the leg with Cecil's sword. Not badly hurt Link retreats and pulls out his bow to try to fend off his opponents while he recooperates from his injury

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I had planned to keep going, but after some thought, I delare Wing and Brood the winners!))

*The grand man smacks his staff into links Face, knocking him out. Two demons appear from the shadows and drag him off*

"Kurama! Cecil! I have determined that you have won this round. Enjoy your 'victory.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.