Excalibur the unholy

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher stands motionless, away from the fighting. Waiting, watching, trying to find his chance. His skin seems to crawl and all the hair on his body begins to stand straight out. By now his eyes are glowing intensely. Right after the unknown assailant slashes at Ryu, Zypher takes the opportunity open before him.*

Zypher: Feel the wrath!

*Zypher rushes forward and latches onto their foe, holding his arms and touching his forehead to the foe's. With a flash everyone is knocked unconscious as the entire storm seems to empty itself down upon the castle. When everyone awakes nearly an hour later, Zypher is holding the foe pinned to the ground, the castle lays in complete ruins. Zypher's clothes are torn and burned, as are the foe's. The foe twitches erratically. Zypher sees his allies begin to wake just as he is thrown off the foe by a sudden force. He lands several yards away, his leg is broken upon impact.*

ooc: GOD DAMMIT, WE NEED A NAME!!

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: sry i havent been on all last week :( ok i will make a name now

Vann: thats it your going down!!! eh, whats you name?
???: you can call me Zeck, i would like you all to keep that in your mind when you die as the last thign you think of
vann: well Zeck, i dont see why you are still trying to act tuff. a blind man woudl know we are wining

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I'd agree to that, as long as Ryu has a plan as to not transforming himself ;)
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu looks at the pieces of the sword he created to fool Zeck. Okay... I've got to get that back, soon. Ryu circles the room, carefully, in order to gather the pieces. They twitch as he gets close and bend and twist into pieces of flesh. They fold onto him and travel up his legs. Zeck noticed naught. Ryu smirks as he looks back to Zepher, Vann, and Zacxko.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher slowly pulls himself off the ground, the femur of his right leg sticking out of his skin at an unnatural angle. The pain is evident all over Zypher's face. The ground around Zypher is stained with blood. His hair begins to lay flat as he falls to his knees, the pain taking over.*

Zypher: Mark my words Zeck, one of us will not be leaving this place...

*Zypher tries to summon forth some healing magic, but the pain in his leg is too intense, his concentration is shattered, he can feel his spells he had prepared for the day slowly fading away. He begins to feel the effects of extreme blood loss*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Finally were back on track of this rp...

BOT:
Zacxko: NooOooOoo! Zypher 'you okay?!
Zypher: *cagh* yes.
Zeck: Muhf Ohwhh.. wffffh auhh
Zeck: Now its time... to unleash it......

OOC: Super powers to injure us???
Oh and Tacticus.. the post after mine is strange.. I thought I was fighting, oh well

~~just testing something~~

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, you were fighting, uh, lets see, change Ryu to Zacxko in my last IC post

now, to bring things back up to speed after the downtime

BOT:*Time begins to slow to Zypher's eyes as the sound of rushing blood begins to grow in his ears. Every motion made seems to take nearly an eternity, yet he seems to be moving at a normal pace, slowly standing and supporting himself upon a section of a broken beam from the ceiling, using it as a crutch. Zypher stands, not completely balanced. By this time Zypher's eyes have become a deep blue and a little blood has begun to well up like tears. He stares at Zeck, moving in slow motion. The sky grows dark as a shadow falls upon the castle. Lightning strikes, but no light pierces the veil, each thunderclap sounds as a terrible growl. Each of the members of the party, and Zeck get a strange sensation as every single hair on their body stands on end*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu looks over at Zypher, and that motion, to Zypher, seems to be in sync with his time. Ryu notes that his body seems to surge with electricity. It is time! Another dragonoid shows his truest form! Zypher! Don't be afraid...

Ryu: Don't be afraid!

As if the message were meant for only one person, it sounds like dribble to all but Zypher. Zypher can see that the others cannot understand what Ryu says, as they look at him in utter confusion. Understand, Zypher! Understand![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*For a moment, Zypher does not understand, but then it dawns upon him as a picture unveiled. Fear is irrelevant, control is neccessary. Evil from power is lack of control. Control leads to greater knowledge, and vice versa. Greater knowledge and control lead to peace. The world seems to slow to him as lightning pierces the sky and connects to him [as opposed to it going up from the ground, connecting, and returning as normal]. The lightning does not pierce the darkness for any human eyes to see, yet Ryu sees Zypher as he is... The clouds swirl down upon him as a tornado and lightning begins to erupt from within. With a final burst the darkness is shattered and the lighting fizzles away. Zypher is left standing, crutchless, the ground around him scortched and burned. His eyes seem as long corridors with walls as lightning, his ears are lengthened and his hair is streaked back. Wings have grown from his back and claws have replaced his hands. A long slender tail moves switly behind him [which Ryu does not have in Dragonoid form]. Several long horns protrude from his hair, sparks of electricity jump between them. Every motion is fast enough so that his movements are blurred, even to Ryu. He holds a clawwed finger before him and draws a line of lightning in the air before him and grasps it as a longsword. He swings it around with blinding speeds, showing great skill.*

Zypher: Which one will leave standing? And which one will leave in pieces?

ooc: the weapon he wields can take the shape of any weapon that is not ranged, must be shaped at time he "summons' it, yeah, thats a good word

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu stands, straight and strong. I think it's time to take this up a notch. Ryu holds his Shard of Light in his right palm, hearing himself running over this moment in his head. Two dragonoids in the same place at the same time... The power of two allies of this race should be interesting. The last time I saw another dragonoid... I killed him only to see his face return to oppose me. This time... A swirl of energies engulf Ryu. This time I will be fighting with one!

Ryu: *emerging as a dragonoid* I am the Holy Avenger of Holy Bahamut! I am the Dragonoid Protector of the Multi-Plane! I am the holder of the Lighthawk Wings and the Shadowhawk Wings! I hold the Golden Armor of the Wise King! I am the holder of secrets, and I will not lose to one so arogant as to take us on for a worthless sword! You want to see true power? Perhaps... *light and shadow creep up Ryu's arm* perhaps you will see it this day! *to self* I choose...light!

Three fan-shaped blades form in front of Ryu. All three move on him as he outstreches his arms. He is covered in in armor as two blades rush over him, up, and then down into his awaiting arms. He holds a sword and shield now. One more blade appears and takes the form of a crown-like helm upon his head. Three appear over his allies. He looks at the objects, then to his allies.

Ryu: Choose what you want, and those blades will respond.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher thinks for a moment and the blade shifts before him. He holds out the longsword and the blade wraps around it, with a small flash it warps into a weapon similar to that of the Wrath of Storms as it was long ago. IT is a longsword in all respects, save that a huge hammerhead is in the place of the pommel on a slightly elongated hilt. When he swings the weapon it appears to have just enough weight so it swings properly and is balanced well, but it is light enough that the weight of the hammerhead does not interfere with the use of the blade. The hammerhead seems not to visibly exist, yet it is audibly heard rumbling with thunder with every swift movement. Just the sight of the blade sends the hairs on everyone's body on end.*

Zypher: Answer me this one question before you meet your doom, Do you hold any hope of victory?

Reaction score
Website
Zeck: I hope no victory, you have proven yourself worthy.. *cough + bleeding to death* Agagh.. Healph................... *falls to the ground and lies still for a while*
Zacxko: Maybe hes dead? *kicks his side*
Vann: Yea, I think so.. *kicks his side aswell*
*Zeck's body begins to fade rapidly*
Vann: Hey, hes dispearring!
Zacxko: What the heck is happening, is he a ghost?
*Zeck has disapeared*

BOT: Is this kinda bump allowed? I totally forgot about this RP and I still want to post in it, sorry if im bumping a 2 month old thread. Its on topic.

Is this The End? Or is there more pyro?

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: how about catching up on what has been written?
because you've just ruined an almost 2 pages worth of dramatic Role play...

BOT:
(my guy is not Zeck its someone else)
???: Killed me eh ryu?!
Ryu: What? you?! (says in a deeper voice almost sound's like a dragon)
???:Yes me! and you think your little Dragonoid forms can help you?, un tested, un trained you worthless wyrms!"
Ryu: Who do you think you are using such big words and no actions
???: I am the bringer of doom! the messanger of pain! and the protector of the UNHOLY! I AM ZaTrious

*Starts morphing, Dark falshes flash around the room alot of huge horns coming out of his head, Gigantic wings form...*

ZaTrious: I AM AN ULTIMA DRAGONOID! HAHAHAHA
Feel my wrath!

*sends a dark ripple damaging all holy form in the room*

Reaction score
Website
You werent even in this thread were you.. 2 pages? So? This is role play too idiot.
And, go ask pyro is you can join.. Its already part 2 so were quite far.

Everyone ignore that post ol

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FiNoFaNtAsY-BroOdWaR
Zeck: I hope no victory, you have proven yourself worthy.. *cough + bleeding to death* Agagh.. Healph................... *falls to the ground and lies still for a while*
Zacxko: Maybe hes dead? *kicks his side*
Vann: Yea, I think so.. *kicks his side aswell*
*Zeck's body begins to fade rapidly*
Vann: Hey, hes dispearring!
Zacxko: What the heck is happening, is he a ghost?
*Zeck has disapeared*

BOT: Is this kinda bump allowed? I totally forgot about this RP and I still want to post in it, sorry if im bumping a 2 month old thread. Its on topic.

Is this The End? Or is there more pyro?
and im the idiot...

besides that cant i just join and thats it? sorry if ruined someone's plans, last i checked role playing shouldnt be a planned story.

Reaction score
Website
Yes it shouldnt be a planned story, but see how hes pretty much dead, read the other posts sheesh we have a long rp here. That guy has been through alot of fights and hes bleeding and cut up and everything. So... why doesnt he die EH?

Go ask pyro if you want to join, but hes inactive now and probally wont let you. Youve missed alot of the story about The Legendary Swords Part I..

Ruining 2 pages of rp worth? How am i doing that? how am i ruining it? Did i spam in every fricking thread?

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. ive read all the posts and i know the whole story
2. i PM'ed Pyro
3. the role i want has almost nothing to do with what happend in part 1

Originally posted by Tacitus

Zypher: Answer me this one question before you meet your doom, Do you hold any hope of victory?
the last thing said before your post.
now tell me what kind of evil dude gives up and dies this kind of stupid death like you wanted...

Reaction score
Website
Ok, sure he doesnt give up then.
But I dont think you get the story, hes dieing and bleeding and suffecating and suffering and tortured and everything u would die wouldnt u.

Pyro hasnt been on BF for like a month and this has been like paused for a month. Why dont you close this thread if you dont want me to post in it? Or do you want to argue more and make yourself look like an idiot.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) I'm closing this until pyro-junkie PMs me to reopen it.
2) You two can continue this...stimulating convo somewhere else (the Asylum, perhaps).
3) Uh...
[color=royal blue]The last time I saw another dragonoid... I killed him only to see his face return to oppose me.[/color]
Ryu was refering to his brother, Darz -- not ZaTrious.
4) There is no Ultima Dragonoid race. I made up Dragonoids, so I may say what can and cannot exist.
5) Okay, it's true that FiNoFaNtAsY-BroOdWaR's ending was not the most dramatic, but, as he commented, this was dead, anyway.