Excalibur the unholy

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: Thats the way! Show him no mercy!
Excalibur: Nao wau
Ryu: Time to die...
Vann: Yea! Die!!
Excalibur: No0ôOo0ôOo0ôO!!!
Ryu: *KaSlizsh~!*
Excalibur: *arm gets injured more*
OOC: Oh, is Excalibur's arm cut off or ..... not lol. If it is then just say he got injured in the stomach

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann slaps Excalibur’s chest with the side of his sword shattering some of his ribs.

Vann: this is stupid.... you’re not a challenge at all to us.

Vann is about to kill Excalibur but someone with gray skin fell from the sky and blocked Vann’s attack.

???: hem looks like Excalibur is about to get himself killed.
Vann: * backs away form the gray skinned man * who are you.
???: I gave Excalibur life under the condition that he gets me those blades.... but it seems he has failed. * turns around to face Excalibur * you are so bent up on revenge you forgot your mission!
Excalibur: I em thawy
???: oh... your going to be sorry.

A gray ball comes out of the mans hand, it starts sucking things into it. Excalibur grabs onto a nearby tree to ovoid being sucked it.

Excalibur: naw dwont.

He gets sucked in then the man turns around and faces Vann.

???: now give me the blades
Ryu: you will have to beat us to get them!
???: I don’t feel like wasting time... so I will bribe you.

A red flash comes out of his eyes, its so bright its making everyone’s eyes squint. In a few seconds it disappears.

Vann: what was that supposed to be?
???: get me those blades or you all will be eaten inside out by creatures I put inside you... they are not yet hatched from their eggs, if you give me the swords I will give you the antidote.

With that he disappeared.

Vann: oh no what are we going to do?
Ryu: we cant give him the blades... but we will die if we don’t.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: What now?
Vann: Im not sure....
Ryu: Should we give him the blades?
Zacxko: No.... He will gain full possesion of the world if he gets those blades.
Vann: Yes I know...
Zacxko: Hmmmmm...... I know! Maybe we could steal the antidote?
Vann: Sounds good, we'll give him the blades then snatch the antitode and blades.
Zypher: Yes... Sounds good.
Zacxko: Where is he?
Ryu: He's probally waiting for us to get the blades, lets go get them and he'll find us.
Zacxko: Lets go. Ryu... Teleport us to that shrine/temple!
Ryu: Sure thing. *opens portal*
Everybody: *goes in the portal, ryu going last*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*After stepping through the portal, Zypher stares off into the distance for a moment before turning and speaking*

Zypher: Well, i won't be having any problems with these eggs hatching, I can simply turn into an Air elemental and they will fall out from my gaseous body onto the ground, theres nothing to stop that. As for the transaction of the blades for an antidote, one moment *he waves his hands as a yellow field of light suurounds them* okay, that should prevent him from listening in, if in fact he was attempting to in some way. Okay, as I was saying, we could give him the blades, with me staying in the back. When he hands off the antidote I Ride a Lightning Bolt, which i will be supplying, swings by him and grab the blades. A second alternitave is we don't give him the blades and I simply steal the antidote if he shows it to us. I suggest that if deem these plans too dangerous that we demand one dose of the antidote beforehand to test it to ensure that it is the real deal.

*he goes on for a while strategizing to himself out loud*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I am not concerned with dieing. I have many times before, and from far worse.

Ryu looks off into the distance seeking out the Temple of Lost Souls in the shrouding mists of the Forbidden realm. He knows that no one can get to, let alone listen into, this, his private realm. He sees the building looming in the distance, but knows his allies won't see and may even think him mad.

Ryu: Follow me.
Vann: Where are we going?
Ryu: We're getting out of the elements.
Zacxko: Where are we, anyway?
Ryu: A private realm. These are my personal training grounds. They are also a trap to protect...
Vann: Why trail off?
Ryu: Hmm? No one has ever survived a trek here that did not know of it. It is a trap to keep uninvited "guests" out of High Deephaven.
Zypher: Elven protection?
Ryu: Yes. Martha created this place.

Ryu walks forward, expecting the others to follow. They don't know what he's planning, but Ryu is still thinking. I'll think more about this in the temple. I haven't been there in a while -- a long while.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
OOC: What the heck?! My post got screwed omfg!!! So damn ... augh.... Excuse me.. Err.... 2 times lol...

BOT:
Zacxko: Better follow him guys....
Vann: Yea yea..
*Everybody starts walking forward, following Ryu*
Zacxko: Ryu, this is really a strange place...
Ryu: I know....
Zacxko: Are we there yet...?
Ryu: Be patient, were almost at the shrine.

OOC: God.. I hate when my post screws up!!! Espeically long ones!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu seems extraordinarly calm, but the others grow nervous. They feel strange energies surrounding them, and they even feel as if enemies surround them. When Ryu hears the distinct sound of Zypher's weapon's click. Ryu holds his hand out as to say: There is no need.

Ryu: Do not draw your weapon. The beasts here respond to me. As you are in my presence, they will not approach. Martha created this place.
Zacxko: Who is Martha?
Ryu: She is the goddess of life and creation.
Zypher: And she made this place for you?
Ryu: She knew I would need it. It was actually for...some one else.
Vann: Hmm? What's that?
Ryu: That would be the temple.
Zypher: Why couldn't we see it until now?
Ryu: The mists protect it. No one can find their way here.

Ryu walks up the steps, but the others stop at the bottom -- somewhat in admiration of the architecture. Ryu signals them to follow, and they walk into the temple. They then see four cases, as that is what Ryu allows them to see. Three hold the seperate blades, and the final holds the combined blade.

Ryu: As you can see, energies allow the blade to be seperate and whole at once.
Vann: Interesting.
Ryu: Now then... We must decide what to do.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Interesting.. But how are their 4 blades? Isnt it the 3 blades? And then theres Excalibur's powers to form the Fourth blade combined with all? Isnt that like duplicating the blades? Whats happening?
Vann: Yes.. Whats happening here.. Its strange, 5 cases...

OOC: Sorry for short post but I dont know whats going on here.

I miscounted. I edited, don't worry ;) I should be 4 when you see this, as I'm editing soon.
~~BAM the DOC :)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher's eyes have no tint to them at all, only the natural Royal blue. He places his weapon in a specially made sheath upon his back.*

Zypher: I would say to destroy the blades, if only we were ot in our current predicament. *He looks around the temple, at one point his eyes light up with electricity coursing through them.* I sence many things have happened within this place. Death and emptiness fill the air, however faint. I feel the presence of demons and darkness and *glances to his left* a living one, doomed to life.

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Could that be the mysterious one?
Vann: Maybe... Should we destroy it?
Zacxko: I dont know...
Zacxko: Zypher, Ryu.. Should we destroy the blades?

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: no we shouldn’t destroy them… with out these there is no way to get the antidote.
Zacxko: oh ya…

Occ: lol I have a short one…

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes we do.

Ryu looks at his arm as his skin folds and crawls. Soon, a blade looking like the final form of the three combined forms. Ryu holds it out to let everyone see it, and no one can tell the difference.

Ryu: We don't have to destroy them. They can never be found here. *smiling* Or "sensed" for that matter.
Vann: Hmm? Can you..."destroy" that copy?
Ryu: Of course. I can also hand it off.
Zypher: How long will he be fooled?
Ryu: No way to tell, but it will appear to be that sword *indicating the final one in the case* for as long as I want it to. I'm also fast enough to grab it, or Zypher can.[/color]

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: alright! Now we can get the antidote and we dint have to give him the blades.
Ryu: ok I will make a portal back to earth, if he is like Excalibur he will leave us a note telling were he is. * makes a portal and everyone goes in *
Vann alright lets look for that note.

Zypher sees one on the ground.

Note: I don’t like it that you cut off my connection to you when you gone to get the blades… but seeing as you have them anyway I don’t mind. Come to Excalibur’s old castle in the Antarctic I will be waiting there for you.

Vann: alright Ryu! You know what you do.
Ryu: ya *opens a portal *

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Stop with the slang/bad grammar words in your posts... lol
BOT:
Zacxko: Okay, we're here. Now.. I think we go... West.
Vann: Yes.. West it is im quite sure too.
Ryu: Lets go.
*Everyone walks West, toward Excalibur's castle*

-4 Minutes Later-
Zacxko: Were here.
Ryu: Lets go in.
*Ryu opens the humongous door that is blocking their way*

???: Welcome... I see you've come with the blades.
Zacxko: Yes...
???: Now Give me those blades!!!!
Ryu: You give us our antidote first!
???: Are you trying to trick me? Here catch and you better give me those antidotes.. *throws the antidote at them and Ryu catches it*
???: Pass me those blades or else.
Ryu: *gives blades to the mysterious man*
???: Hahaha fools! Now I am invincible!!! *swings the sword around*

OOC: Oh boy.. is he going to get mad when he finds out,..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Let me test this, guys.

Ryu scowls a bit before drinking his share of the antidote. Blah! Tastes horrid! Soon he feels his body crawl a bit. I thought so. I could have clensed my system myself. At least, now I know it works. Ryu hands the antidote to Vann who promptly takes his share. Zacxko takes his share, and then passes it to Zypher. He takes the last of it, and all look at the mystery man.

Vann: I think we'll be taking that back now.
???: I think not!
Ryu: Oh? We'll just have to see about that.

I'm going to let the fool fight with that. Ryu looks at the others and nods. He then launches a Force Missile, throwing the mystery man back. Ryu steps back as the others prepare to fight.[/color]

OOC: Let him fight with it ^_^

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Lets make this fight interesting and uh, um yeah [at loss for word]

BOT:
*Zypher stands silent, hair sparking every few seconds. His eyes begin to glow with a brilliant yellow.*

Zypher: You have control over our fates, no more than any normal person has over the rages of the storm. If we desire to keep these blades from you, then we have a right to do so. Allowing you to keep such things would most likely result in massive suffering.

*an exceptionally large electrical discharge jumps from his hair to the wall*

???: You say you have a right to control my destiny? Isn't your view a bit hypocritical? Besides, you have no weapons with which to fight me.

Zypher: I never said we would control your destiny, I merely stated that it is our right to keep the blades. ou'd probably find some way to cause massive destruction in some way or another, with or without the blades. I am simply taking a neutral approach. As to your statement of my absence of weapons, I do have The Wrath of Storms, but the temperature is too low in this region, even after my modifications. I am not left defenseless without weapons. I am the master of storms. I am the lord of lightning. The tycoon of thunder. I have the reigns of the stroms in my hands. You do not wish to oppose me.

*a bright flash blinds everyone as lightning seems to jump from the walls and strike Zypher, he shruggs it off and glares at this unknown opponent.*

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: I think we stand a chance... We do outnumber him by 4.
Vann: Yea...
Ryu (Preparing to fight): ... .... .... .... ... .. .. .... .. ..... . ...
Zacxko: Urggh *strengthens muscles*
Vann: Zypher! Give it to him!
???: You will never stand a chance against me! I have the three legendary blades! They are unstoppable! *grabs a legendary blade* *swings it around, preparing to fight*
Zypher: Now its time to sleep.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher slwoly and calmly walks towards the unknown foe.*

Zypher: Tell me, how exactly do you plan on killing me? Decapitation? Extreme blood loss? Chop me up until I give in?

???: You're a freaking loon!

*He swings the blade around and brings it down, Zypher catches it in his left hand. Blood streams down the blade for a few moments. Zypher is obviously in some pain, but it seems to come from a source other than his hand.*

Zypher: Bad...Move!

*With a wave of electricity, everyone is knocked off their feet and the blade twists and explodes under his grip, the massive amount of electricity coursing through it are too much. Holding the blade was not the best thing to be doing at the time, and their foe [i'm going to need a name soon...] falls to the ground, hair burning and wisps of smoke rising from his body. Zypher stumbles back and falls to the ground several feet away a large singed area on the ground.*

Zypher: He is weakened, take him...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: RELEASE!!

The spells Ryu had stringed together are released, and he's glad for the distraction he had. Improved Group Haste, Group Improved Invisibility, Group Improved Undetectability, and Group Ghost Armor target Ryu and his allies. The unknown assailant (name would help) looks at his broken blade in disbelief. He tosses it to the ground as he looks around for everyone.

???: *to self* I can't sense them...

Ryu smiles to himself, knowing no one can see him. He charges at the enemy, shaping a ninja's claw from his skin. It strikes hard into their enemy, and blood is drawn from his left arm. Ryu jumps back, sensing one of his allies coming up.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Good work Ryu.
???: Aghh... *pain in his arm..*
Ryu: Heh
Zacxko: Yargh!*smashes the mystery man in the stomach*
???: Ooof..!!! *gets knocked back by the blow* *hits the wall nearby* *wall breaks and crumbles on top of him*
???: Wherever you are! Ill get'chu! *slashes blindly*
Zacxko: Wh!M *nearly gets hit by his sword*