Everquest > WoW

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never played EverQuest. I tried it on PS2 ,and I played for 10 min. Then I dropped it and never played it again. WoW > EverCrack

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everquest Online Adventures doesn't count as Everquest. It's a complete disgrace to the name and it should be banned. Play the PC version, you'll be blown away. I've been playing the PC version for over a year and it's not even getting old.

Give it a shot.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
No thanks, I'd rather play FFXI. They are celebrating Easter right now you know. Easter eggs hunts!

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh, how is FFXI, been meanin to try it. How much does it cost per month? Do you use a USB keyboard?

Easter Eggs like actual eggs, or Easter eggs like cool goodies?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I play FFXI on PC and it is 12.95 a month. And they are trading Easter eggs with letters on them.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
DAoC> All MMO's...or did, fregging ToA screwed alot up.

Oh, BTW; EQ sucked when it first came out. After 6 expansions it sucked. It still sucks now, nothing will change that fact.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah people play it on PS2 because most of the FF games are on PS2 and PS2 has the ability to play online, so it is only natural. I heard that if you are on PS2 you get put on a different server than people from PC, but I don't know, and I don't care. It is only worth it if you can handle it. The official site is www.playonline.com and at the bottom you click USA.

iknad

Member!
Reaction score
Eq is a great game ive played it for 5 years...still play it today i will prolly not play wow....since Eq will be out soon =D

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
EQ gets old. There are two objectives in EQ. Level (AA's count) and equipment. Equipment is fun in the lower levels. You can see some changes in your 1337-killingness. Levels are fun too. At least, every four-five levels... for casters..... In the lower levels.... When it starts taking twelve hours to level up, and your spells cost too much because you have no money, and all the money you need is in a spot that you just need a few... more.... levels... to get, as well as your spells, it sucks. You spend hours on end grinding, to get a level that makes no difference in your overall "fun" level without the new spells that take more hours of pharming to get. Not fun.

With no real goals, that gets old, especially when in the higher levels it requires such time and effort to get either, burnout is fast. A good deal of the "ubers" are quitting, and a mass load of people leave every year. Still others flock to it, but overall the EQ fanbase is being drained.

WoW>EQ.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
dont like WOW? then why the **** you post here? get the **** out ****ing attention whore