Eternity. Destiny.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((No worries ^_^ As you get more used to the system and into the storyline and developments, you'll know the ins-and-outs well enough to make page long posts ;) ))

The man does nothing but point at the vermin. As he does so, the same dark aura that shrouds him covers them and enters every pour of their body. They grow, seemingly uncontrolled, until they are nearly seven-foot tall. They almost look like C-H, but they are too unintelligent to be any Terran. They are vermin given size and strength. Eagle, however, would feel strange. He would feel much stronger!

(Basically, all your stats are now +99 what they were, like Taslon in his trial. They'll return to normal once you pass/fail.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle gave a questioning snort when he felt his body feel much stronger than it was before. Every part of him seemed to bristle with what he felt was infinite power. He flexed his hands and larger claws came out than normal and his fangs were larger as well. He understood the two-legs' motion to the vermin and knew that he would be feeding very shortly.

He lunged at one of the rats, and he swifly brought his claw upwards in a bloody upercut, innards littering the floor. The other vermin attacked him and he growled, then started to spin violently, using his Wolf Fang Spin technique. (-2TP), slicing several rodents to ribbons. His muscles flared again and then he grabbed a rodent by the scalp and extended his claws, digging into the rodent's skull and evidently, into it's brain.

He hurled the braindead rodent into another one and then tore the head off of another one with his teeth, his powerful jaws locking onto it's neck.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((See ^_^ You get the idea. Those vermin are all level one, same stats you had before the uber-boost. The real enemy, though...))

The man laughs as he watches this display. You give a beast a little bit of power, and it goes all the way to his head! The remaining vermin bark and snarl. If they had any intelligence, they'd run right now. They, however, still see themselves as 'larger', and they have a supposed numbers advantage. With some of their kind taken out, they decide, now, to lunge all at once. They just don't realize that their speed is nothing compared to Eagle's, now.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As the other vermin, too stupid to realize that Eagle was superior to them, almost godly, charged at him all at once, Eagle dropped the severed head in his mouth and then lunged into the air swiftly then cast Charge (-5MP) and instantly after, began to spin himself, casting Wolf Fang Spin again (-2TP). This time, however, his spin was much more violent and he could bounce off of the walls and ricochet himself into more vermin. Guts and blood flew through the cage as the spinning C-H- wreaked mass death upon the large rodents. His claws and teeth doing the talking after he slew more than he could count.

Eventually the cage was littered with bodies and Eagle stood triumphant, not the least bit tired. He turned to look at the figure in an almost mockingly way as if to say Is that the best you can do?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The man draws the hood off his head to reveal his face. Though Eagle wouldn't know it, it's the same man whom faced Taslon mere moments ago. "It is not." Crysan almost laughs indignently. "My name is Crysan. I recommend you not forget it." The beast would soon know his true master. With barely an effort, Crysan shoots a bolt of energy at Eagle's cage, and it is torn to ribbons. As it was designed to, the C-H remained unharmed from the bolt. Crysan imagines that Eagle would either imagine him to be of medical precision or lousy aim.

EDIT:
As the cage falls, Eagle should notice something else. Though Tristan still lay there, there is no scent of blood.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle's golden-yellow eyes widened only the slightest bit in astonishment as the cage was destroyed in mere seconds. He snarled a the two-legs who called himself Crysan. You can read my mind? You can understand me? That should be impossible for a two-legs such as yourself. Still, you look like you would make a fine prey. Though it troubles me while I wonder what has happened to the two-legs on the floor? Eagle thought in his mind. Though he couldn't verbally speak intelligently, he had a rather keen mind when it came to telepathy. Though it was rare indeed for anyone to understand his irrational thoughts. Even translators couldn't comprehand what was going on in the C-H-'s mind.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Crysan gives a *hmph* in response to Eagle's words. "Yes, and I know of other Terrans who would easily understand you as well." He pauses for a moment as he considers giving th C-H more information. After a short break, "Some of which you would disparingly call two-legs." Crysan obviously knows how to play mind games, and he's keeping most of the puzzle pieces to himself for Eagle to win. The next thing Eagle would see, as Crysan makes it blantently obvious, is that he is pointing a single finger in his direction in much the same fashion as before, when the cage fell. The same energy begins to gather, too.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
bamthedoc said:
((Final Warrior: First thing's first ;) A cyborg's brain will never be replaced with a "mechanical" (aka: positronic) one. Cyborgs were orignally fully biological ;) ))

((ALL: Any story events that you guys want is all fine and dandy, but any story event where I do not control the NPCs EARNS YOU NO POINTS!! What I see above are events involving NPCs. As I was not involved, there is no way to determine how much experianced was gained. You can do events of your own, don't get me wrong, but I am to be involved in all events where experianced is gained ;) Also, any changes to characters, from now on, must go through me by use of PMs.))
((Oops. I thought you meant that you'd change it if necessary, so yeah... Also, Raphael refers to his mind as "mechanical" even though he realizes it isn't; it's kind of a quirk for him.))

Raphael spun around, watching the rodents gather around him.

It wasn't the rats... was it?

Raphael's hand went to his sword as he watched the alley he had backed himself into. Something was going to die today... and not insignificant rats.

((I await the attack of the rats.))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
High above Raphael, on the rooftops above the alley he'd backed himself into, stands an ominous figure. He doesn't just watch, however, as he points a finger at the rodents. They become shrouded in a dark aura and grow to, easily, seven-foot tall. They begin to snarl and bark, and several lunge Raphael, who would feel as if his power had just multiplied several fold.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((I don't get that last part... is Raphael stronger, or someone else?))

Raphael drew his blade, quick as lightning, sliding into a basic combat stance. As one of the demon-rat-giants neared. Swinging his blade with pure force, behind metal arms, Raphael put all his thoughts into combat, forgetting about his dream.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Raphael would feel stronger. Basically, as Taslon and Vox, he just got a temporary boost of +99 to all stats.))

The first rat falls, easily sliced by Raphael's blades. If he doesn't hurry, however, the swarm of rodents will be nipping at his heals and might do some real damage.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael, still silent, danced backwards, onto the wall itself, for just an instant. In that instant, he noticed everything. How the rats looked, their eyes, their auras, their transformations. He even noticed the soul standing high above, watching the chaos in the dawn.

Sliding down from the wall, Raphael ducked down and spun-kicked, not to hit anything, but to dodge the swiping blows of his opponents. Flicking his wrists, Raphael snapped out a chain. Still moving, he snapped the chain onto his sword hilt quickly, swiftly. Spinning, Raphael threw his blade out, cutting through another rat.

(Chains of the Sinner: -2TP)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The man almost has to sigh in disgust. It almost appears that the cyborg is hampering himself with his own, metalic add-ons. The rats should be easy pickings for the amount of power Raphael now has. He just seems so slow compared to the others... One rat, laying silent in the shadows, waits for its kin to back him into it so he might grab his ankles.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael was hemmed in on all sides by the rats. The grasped at him, clawing and biting. He wasn't going to give into the biological form within him; he couldn't. But he had to. If he was to survive, he had to.

And I promised her, didn't I? That I'd fight to live and die only when I couldn't keep fighting; and besides, little Hate wouldn't like me dying to rats.

Raphael closed his eyes, letting the darkness settle in. The clamor of battle was drowned out by an eerie silence. A silence that he didn't create. Or maybe he did.

Blind and deaf, Raphael began to tear through the army of rat-things. His chained sword, moving like a whip, silent as Death, quick as a bolt of lightning, tore through the rats. He was dancing now, letting the fleshy human, the emotional one, move through him. He whipped his arm in and out, duckig, jumping, rolling, spinning, on his feet and on his back. His blade bit flesh; his chain broke bones.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The man finally let's his presence become undeniably known. He claps his hands in applause for Raphael's efforts as the last of the vermin falls. The man simply stands on the roof, staring down at Raphael. At least, that's how it might appear before he speaks. "Good! Rats would certainly not be a fitting end for you."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle stared at the energy swirling around himself. The Energy that took down his cage. He growled and dodged a blast of the pulsing energy skillfully and then glared at the two-legs infront of himself. What do you want from me, two-legs? He growled in body to prove his point that he wasn't too pleased.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Crysan looks ever so slightly impressed. The bolts weren't traveling at full speed, so they were easy enough for the enhanced C-H to dodge. Raising his head so he is now looking down on Eagle, nose high as if he is showing pride, Crysan finally gives his answer. "A test." Saying that, he brings his scythe to bear. "And this is a test that you most definately can not refuse!" Crysan brings his head back down, as if to show that his pride is now back in check and he has come back to reality, as he heaves his scythe over his head. With nary a sound, he brings the scythe, with amazing speed, down on Eagle. He makes sure the C-H would barely have time to dodge and that blocking would be a far better option.

Would Eagle pass this test? That's Crysan's only question to himself.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Eagle saw the scythe comming down at a rapid pace and he had barely enough time to throw his arms up and catch the scythe blade. This one was strong no question about it. He growled and then let the scythe go and used the momentum to slip to the side and attempt to drop kick the two-legs.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Crysan doesn't even watch Eagle. Instead, he raises the scythe so the blade falls directly into the path of the C-H's foot. It's obvious that he could have used the opportunity to lob a limb off or strike a fatal blow. Crysan's motives are about as clear as mud. "Is that all? Where's that keen mind of yours?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmph...I was just determining if you're as dumb as you look. Which you dont. Time to settle this. Eagle grunted, ignoring the pain in his foot. He cast charge (-5MP) and then spun wildly and cast Wolf Fang Spin (-2TP) and he started to pummel Crysan with 30 attacks per second with his super fast rotating human drill attack.

His fury was put into every movement of the drill, adding to his strength.