Error message

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Sometimes during starcraft i get a error message saying the music file Terran/wav is corrupted then the whole game crashes. Has anyone else had this problem?????

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i suggest you just re-install
looks like it got currpted during the installation or soemthing

GoVi

Reaction score
I've tried that a couple times and still pops up every now and then
could it be the disc?

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I had that once. It wouldn't be an installation problem because the music files are on the disc. Check if your disc is cracked or scrathced, you may have to replace or clean it. It my case the dic broke in half in the CD Drive but worked fine until I played a game as Zerg and the second Zerg track caused it to crash.

GoVi

Reaction score
My disc is pretty messed up
Im think thats what it is. thanks!

L

Laharl

I agree with Walter, the scratch remover devices have yet to really let me down.

Try one of them and if it fails, get a new Broodwar Cd. They're fairly inexpensive.

Reaction score
Well if that doesn't work then look in the light and see if the foil is missing. My old GTA san andreas game was messed up when i stepped on it and some foil was missing so I taped a very straight piece of aluminum foil over the bad part and it worked perfectly.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I don't have to worry about scratched discs anymore! I simply use Alcohol 120% to rip the ISOs of all my games, mount those ISOs on one of the 32 virtual drives A120% has, and enjoy! I've ripped all of my games, put them all on virtual drives, and I haven't had to open my CD Drive in months! Okay, a few of my games didn't work unless I found a crack for em, but it works perfectly for SC.

L

Laharl

Where can I get this program, Ryan? It sounds useful, indeed. I'd put it to good use :)

Link, please? Or if you can't here, on msn?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i have a version + crack :/