{EAST LADDER} PC on Tyreal Armor

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
go to arreats! they have it on arreat summit!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
got from a hell baal run, snagged it, i watched them kill, and snaged the drop! and I would give a screenie, but no scanner or digital camera.

joony_boy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you don't need one. Just press Prnt Screen button (above ur insert button) and a picture would be saved on to ur Diablo 2 folder

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol why wuld u need a camera or scanner... not like u can take a picture of the REAL armor... unless... nahh... couldnt happen

RiCe.8

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't need a printer either... Like he saaid, move your mouse over tyraels might, hit print screen, upload it from ur d2 folder... o_O

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't find the screenshot folder, I found a images folder, but that was just all little images that appear when yur in the battle.net lobby, like the war craft ppl, and sum village ppl, and a bliz rep person, but the screenshot wasn't in there.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No1 is making you believe me, but you don't have to think I don't have it just because u never saw it b4, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I am still trying to get to level 85 so I can use it, but yes I do have it, yur just jealous.

SaVVitcH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how do u not know how to "print screen"? you just push that button on your keyboard and insert the pic into the post. Hella easy