DP's PvP Suecide Pally

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
DAE-Hand said:
awwwwwww man that dood rules....suicide pala = tha bomb!!!!!! i tryed it...he owns :D totally amazing.... and someone said summit bout lvl 9 hc killing lvl89? i tryed that...blew the b***ard up!!!!:D
I remember my level 89 WW barb losing to a level 20 pally when he put on thorns just after I had started to WW.

Just like IM....

This suicide pally sounds like a ton of fun. It's things like this that can make you want to keep playing the game, IMO.

After making sooo many great legit, tough-azz builds, sounds like fun to create something that peeps aren't looking for.

ZConnor

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im in the process of making this char right now. I already have a sheild with 4 facets in it. Hes only lvl 12 at the moment but i just started him this morning.

eatbutt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
iownthefrench said:
take him on hardcore, give him any gear you want. find some idiotic melee barbarian, wait for him to start his whirlwind or attack sequence and then throw thorns on. viola, you've just killed a lvl 89 (my record, it was TRULY amazing) hardcore barb
LMFAO! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohh yea and imma do this build NO JK
cept imma do it with charge|holyshield|defience|thorns
i was building him already, then i read this, and u gave me a great idea for those facets... how much does the shittiest facet cost?

DarkZero

Member!
Reaction score
hey dp u play on us west softcore?( if u do whats ur acct?) o yeah and a better way 2 pull this suicide strat off is to get more + skills equip and less die facets lol. thorns/charge w/good wep = owns melee chars but sucks against casters they own u easy even if the main point is to die but nevertheless i was thinking of tryin a build with thorns