DP's PvP Suecide Pally

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Nearby-Stalker I know they are out there, but come on. Go look at his other "weird" guide. He suggests Gore Riders on a Warcry Barbarian. I'll juset let that sit in.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is the most unorganized build ever, and i have a question for all you guys. When u die does the DIE facet actually cast those for pvp? cuase my cold or lite facets dont

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It's because you're a nub, and you rarely ever play, probably not paying attention.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh ya i think its wisp that has +5 to spirit of the barbs, that should help

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
simpleforce said:
that is the most unorganized build ever, and i have a question for all you guys. When u die does the DIE facet actually cast those for pvp? cuase my cold or lite facets dont
yes they cast

bob-marley

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hrmm...ive been pondering if this build "might" work.

lol no just kidding. goodluck dP if your making this

drax

Member!
Reaction score
It's best to put that stuff on a merc. That way you won't have to die (and risk losing exp) just to kill stuff. You will also be able to use more useful skills. :) Like a hammeredin with a suicide merc.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Im gonna get myself a suicide merc one day hehe ... but if you're merc is wearing multiple psn-rbf's will he also cast multiple psn-novas when he dies? I've never had a char with multiple facettes hehe :p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If nova is casted fast enough (back to back), it will not stack. It has a duration of 2 seconds, which, is even enough for them to be at 1 hp. Gotta love -115 Poison Resist. If I don't die in 1 WW from WW sins, they = owned.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
drax said:
It's best to put that stuff on a merc. That way you won't have to die (and risk losing exp) just to kill stuff. You will also be able to use more useful skills. :) Like a hammeredin with a suicide merc.

this build is for PvP, so you wont lose any exp.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe poison facets on helm, and cold facets and lightning facets on armor and stuff will pwn :D

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
awwwwwww man that dood rules....suicide pala = tha bomb!!!!!! i tryed it...he owns :D totally amazing.... and someone said summit bout lvl 9 hc killing lvl89? i tryed that...blew the b***ard up!!!!:D

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
....... i just saw it now......

AlmightyMonk

Member!
Reaction score
That is a great build. Seriously it would piss me off, but it would be so funny.

Assassin_X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
simpleforce said:
Ya, the die facet will actually work on pvp