DotA problem!!!

jemfinch

Reaction score
Im not sure why, but i can't play dota... it shows up on my warcraft custom games but it doesn't show how many players on the bottom left corner like player one and player two. When i try to start game for dota, it will simply returnn back.
Headache sia... Im not sure wat is the problem, but is it the version? mine is 1.2 or something or other problems? Anyone encountered similar problem?
Pls help and thxz

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Right now, its 6.29b.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Right now, its 6.29b.
He's talking about wc3 patch, 1.20c. Make sure you have C i guess, and make sure you have the correct version of DotA. If that doesn't work, I'm sure you could always try and reinstall the game.

aerielcruz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i have dota only i downloaded in getdota.com and my version is 1.07 and when i press start game it just coming back like the last comment please answer even the licensed one and i cat even see the teams where 1 and 2 so please answser....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plasticpervert

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i have dota only i downloaded in getdota.com and my version is 1.07 and when i press start game it just coming back like the last comment please answer even the licensed one and i cat even see the teams where 1 and 2 so please answser....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need latest wc3 patch like 1.23 , since dota develops on patched versions of SDK , you cant play it in early versions

narcotix666

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The Latest War3 patch is 1.23 but there is a soon coming out version 1.24

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
1.24 won't be devised until they get some balance notes and bug fixes sorted out.

And this is dependant on the Beta tests and feedback they recieve from the players.

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
u need to download the patch . ur version 1.07 is too old to play dota version .

Frinix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Best way to get bug free is to patch everything to latest, 1.24b with 6.62 dota

stefandostin

Reaction score
I have problem playing dota online on garena. The problem is when the host starts the game i enter the game and after 10 seconds before choosing the hero it automatically disconnects me from the game it says you where disconnected.
pls help

thank you in advance