Do they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectdark

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Me and my allies where recently discussing if maphacks(for sc) really exsist or if they are some kind of "bnet urban legend".If i search with google,i only find crap (and the virus thing,that is no maphack).So do they really exsist?I've never even seen one to download.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Eh, nice one. You will find no links to be posted here ;)

But so there are.

perfectdark

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
see thats exactly my point.everyone speaks of them,says something about search with google but u never see one.It's not a nice one,i'm serious.
If you dont want to post a link to a hack,post a link to a replay,that makes it clear someone is hacking,but that is actually pretty difficult,because u cant see who has vision with whom.

The only real proof would be a link or a test.someone with maphack plays me on bnet.i take random,then he must say my race and what im doing.U have time now for the test?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Time I have, but I don't have teh hacks.

Trust me, there are hacks for SC. They can really see every single thing you do. Even invisible units.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Man, quit it, it's not that hacks are Gods, and you won't have a link for one here.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
they exsit just need a certian way of searching

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You idiot... there are hundred of hacks out there. The fact that you called them an urban legend is freaking halarious. Go to google, type 'starcraft maphack' there's billions.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I happen to have one (for website) and I'll test tomorrow becuase today I am at my aunt's house for Easter Sunday :p.

perfectdark

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
You idiot... there are hundred of hacks out there. The fact that you called them an urban legend is freaking halarious. Go to google, type 'starcraft maphack' there's billions.
how polite.By the way if you type "starcraft maphack" u only find crap,like these hacker sites,where u end up with a dialer.
"starhack" or "multihack" works much better anyway and add a "v1.10" if u want to be more specific.get the point?
But I think i convinced my so called allies,that such stuff does exist,when they read this thread,thanks to sakuhta nice outburst of politeness.
I knew that they exsist,because of my own replays.
@sword tip thanks for your offer but it's not neccessary anymore.

Man, quit it, it's not that hacks are Gods, and you won't have a link for one here.
I never wanted a link...

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ugh... Just surprises me that someone is living under a rock and actually even thinks for a millisecond that hacks aren't real. I thought it was common knowledge... like Terran is a race in the game.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by perfectdark
how polite.By the way if you type "starcraft maphack" u only find crap,like these hacker sites,where u end up with a dialer.
"starhack" or "multihack" works much better anyway and add a "v1.10" if u want to be more specific.get the point?
But I think i convinced my so called allies,that such stuff does exist,when they read this thread,thanks to sakuhta nice outburst of politeness.
I knew that they exsist,because of my own replays.
@sword tip thanks for your offer but it's not neccessary anymore.

I never wanted a link...
Never wanted a link my ass. If you don't want a link than don't even talk about. You wanted to know if they exsit. Why do you want to know if they excist? Because you want it for yourself. Trust, you don't want to envolve yourself with hacks. They're cheap and you get your cd-code banned from battle.net. Forever.
Just forget about them.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
All righty, this thread has no purpose at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.