Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I don't speak drunk, I'm sorry.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I don't give an S?

What, afraid to say shit? Or is mommy looking over your shoulder?

I presume it's a bit of both.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jason.
I don't speak drunk, I'm sorry.
Look at the gay american trying to flame me. You should really look at your own posts for weak flame. Sure you dont speak Russian, its a bit to complecated for your puny ass brain. Sorry, but you really should have spent a couple of hundred years more developing your language, its just so simple.<------ this is not a flame, jsut my opinion.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
If it's so simple, then why do so many people say it's hard?

Oh, and before saying Russian is too complicated for my 'puny ass brain', how about you take into effect that both a) my school doesn't offer Russian, and b) I wouldn't learn it if it did.

Btw, telling me I have weak flames over and over isn't gonna make you seem less stupid.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm why do most people say english is hard, and i say it is easy? Because i am smarter then those retards. You dont wanna learn Russian, good for you, because the only reason for learning it is going to Russia, and if you go to Russia you gonna get mucked after 10 steps out of the airport, then beaten after 20 steps, then shot after 30. We dont like you, and your family, C9 included.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
What makes you think anyone would want to goto Russia?

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
ok so the beer thing was funny alot more funny than Otmorosok could ever be ...I dont get it everyone else in here thought that stuff was funny even the mods, y are you so bitter. I know russians have a sense of humor where has yours gone?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah that was right after he insulted me. But this few last posts made me look weak. Lets not continue with our discussion upi, i much rather tell C9's gay daddy, oh wait Jason. I might even do some good old impotency flames, we shall see.
Right now i see he lost the gift of speech, replying with lol and all that shit. JAson if you still know how to read. Is your brain shrinking from all the computer radiation?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You could have thought of something better, at least specify that you think that i spend all my time in front of PC or something. Common do your best, it doesnt matter, you are C9's gay daddy, and you agree with that, you already look retarded and your every post should be offensive to straight people. I just need to push it a little, and my every flame will worth ten of your flames. Go ahead, i am giving you the ****ing bone here, do your best.

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
Oh my .... you are a tart arent you well if you ask me you need an attitude adjustment Asylum style. But hey to each there own and you will be owned im pretty sure, maybe not by me but someone will deffinitly Own you. but for now here is a pick that explains a little about this argument and may help you to understand why you should STFU now.. k

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by Otmorosok
You could have thought of something better, at least specify that you think that i spend all my time in front of PC or something. Common do your best, it doesnt matter, you are C9's gay daddy, and you agree with that, you already look retarded and your every post should be offensive to straight people. I just need to push it a little, and my every flame will worth ten of your flames. Go ahead, i am giving you the ****ing bone here, do your best.
I am not quite sure what you are doing here.

Are you asking me to flame you?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by Otmorosok
You could have thought of something better, at least specify that you think that i spend all my time in front of PC or something.
Originality is not your friend.

Oh, and repeating the same flame over and over again isn't getting you anywhere.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think he does, i am pointing out that he is retarded so he cant think of it himself.