Discuss Re-Launch Announcement Here

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I'm all for optimism. Hell, some of you guys know how irritatingly optimistic I can be at times. =)
You are the king of optimism. We give you cards and you are like ME NO CARE, AS LONG AS RULES ARE ENFORCED. NOW PLAY WITH ME MY MMO SO WE YOU CAN MEAT SHIELD AND GET SHREDDED BY HYPER DOLLS :).

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yes, give me more cardz. I need a Charizard.

Sorry. Not funny.

But seriously though, all I really want is for people to do their jobs and mean it. Why you think I act up and cause ****, breaking rules? I'm testing you guys, silly...if you'll warn me, your friend, it means you're serious about cleaning this place up. I'm very happy that you're taking this seriously. I'd have been disappointed if you had let my crap slide.

And one day, I WILL get you addicted to Shaiya alongside me. Come play with us, if for nothing but the bareboobied female mobs. =P

Seriously though, not playing much on my Pagan, so you could do whatever class you wanted. My Assassin is my main now, and she wouldn't mind a grinding buddy. Though, it'd take you quite some time to match her level...you'd be better off waiting till I unlocked Hard Mode and joined in there with a Normal Mode char. It'll be a good time to do it, me and some buddies plan on making an Assassins-only guild when we hit 50 and unlock HM.