Diabloii and iii

ahm

Reaction score
well you can forget me getting diabloiii these losers don't give a damn about youand enjoy pissing you off for no reason. if i had 1 wish in the world, among many others i'd wish bizzard gaming didn't exist...besides, i have a much ****ing better game to play than any of blizzard gaming games...i wish they'd go to hell and go bankrupt.

play perfect world international at:

perfectworld.com

yes, this is the second forums i have expressed my hatred to these mother ****ing assholes who love lpissing me off for no reason...and no, i don't give a ****ing damn if i get banned

although i can't see why ppl love these ****ing games so much...they are no fair in so many ways. ***sticks up middle finger to blizzard gaming*** good riddance and remember, go to hell

maxhartman52

Member!
Reaction score
Wow... ok then... first of all you think they would be so popular if they were how you just said? you think so many people would support them? you didn't even explain why you *hate* them so much, is it because their taking away players from your video game which you are obviously trying to advertise, even admitting you advertised them on another forum. You may want to fix your post and actually state the facts.

P.S.: No matter how much I hate a video game, I can think of better things to wish for.

awesomedor

Reaction score
Well, your post won't get you anywhere with your amazing constructive feedback so I suggest that you keep that opinion to yourself until you figure out how to express them constructively