raven claw

Reaction score
**** all the poeple who like 2d just have the storyline tweeked a bit
and have all new characters,weapons, and worlds i mean **** y would
you rather be stuck with low graphics than 3D graphics

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
what i want is totaly new envirments and new characters, i want it to be the same aspect but higher graphics different style of items... like perhaps the medevil time would be cool

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya and with a castle.. and you have a family you have to go home to every once in a while to give them gold. And you can **** ur wife... and ummm... get a job.. or somethin... lol

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if you made diablo 3d it wouldnt be diablo ne more...id be somethin like an everquest nockoff or somethin...its diablost style.

its like taking halo and turning it into an rpg...it would suck.

Reaction score
Id just like a d3, no matter what it was, lol, i trust blizzard, to an extent anyway

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
do what doom 3 did, redo the series from scratch and make it go a diff direction.

madmaxx

Reaction score
The 2D-Graphic in diablo II was classic. Look and Dungeon Siege: Nice Graphic, but the game sucks.

Lord Yomi

Reaction score
I remember when diablo 2 had rumors, everyone was saying that it would suck and that the 2-D enhancements were going to be awful and that a sequel to such a great game couldnt be done. But what ended up happening, Diablo 2 was 2x better than the original, mabye even 5x better. I think i would trust Blizzard on making an even greater game than before.

But as for the storyline, i think it would be a great idea to start from the beginning, but instead of attacking evil, attack the good and slaughter the villages. But the only problem i see in this is the lack of enemies to kill on the good side, its not like Heaven has millions of minions hanging around or there wouldn't have been a problem to begin with. But thats just my opinion.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well no offense all of u.... but i think they should go back to there roots. Like original diablo, have the kinda shit that scares you when u play it in the dark. Not just same creatures with different color! MAKE it difficult! By god, its so easy to become godly now.
Also i think they should stick with the 2-d above kinda view, except have a perspective that way u can enhance graphics.
AND HAVE better quests this time instead of "go kill him" " go kill her!" go kill yourself! :p lol i dont hate d2, i just think it has major flaws to work out, but hell im still playing it! so w/e. just a few suggestions.
NO MEDIEVAL RUINS WHOLE FIGHT AGAINST HELL AND SATANY THING GOING ON FOR BLIZZARD!

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummmm sorry to be biblical, they would have 2 times more "minons" because it says the devil took 1/3 of the angels.