Diablo III Officially Released at the beginning of WWI

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Stupid. I don't understand why /v/ thinks the sun does not exist in Diablo games.
apparently games aren't good if they aren't all "gritty", so games all have to look like everything is covered in mud and you are watching it through a coffee filter.

Sarunasas

Reaction score
OMG. I just downloaded all trailers, wallpapers and other stuff. I can't wait to play DIABLO 3!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Apparently if it has bloom, brown or gray then its next gen :/

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ehh, change is good Glow. ^^
wow long time DM :hxc

Yea I know change is good but after reading every book diablo has published the short story online and all background info I could dig on diablo world the necromancers are the biggest part of the heros. That and I miss my necro from d2 QuiefOfDeath. Good times...but hopefully I'll be back before this game gets released..*cross's fingers*

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It looks fine...again, it's in some unnamed stage so a lot could change. It could all be penises tomorrow. Crying about stuff at this point is really dumb. :eek:

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
sound. need to sort out a team or something to start off with just to help each other like there used to be. would be nice to get back into it, should bring in a lot of new people to your place too which should be good..

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol if we start a new bf guild jason not gonna be leader

A

ailema

well that a good news my classmates will surely happy to know this

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'll be the blonde with the bow;)
I'll be the creepy black dude dancing around wearing feathers and spitting bugs at people. =D

Seriously though, Wall of Zombies has to stay in this game. I realize this is such an early stage anything is subject to change, but that's the single coolest skill ever. Once I get that skill, I'm going to like, use nothing else.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha I agree when I was watching the vid the fireball eh sin had it...locust swarm...beh cool concept....then zombie wall HOLY ****!! I have over 20 people on pdo switching to d3 apon launch so I'm sure we can start off with a big guild.