Diablo 3 "trailers"

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would like to make these into a "Hall of Shame"...

Fan-driven videos are always common. Look at YouTube itself - full of first-timers messing around with Windows Movie Maker.*

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol.......those would make me turn AWAY from diablo. i saw the second one all you see is corny yellow text and black

YingTao

Reaction score
Website
www.populationzero.vnk.org
The first one looks fake as hell, The logo and the Graphics were horrible, and it didn't have that cool voice as the second one, WoW had beautiful Graphics so you can say that the first one is really fake, although I like the second one! Looks like it would be a good game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The first one looks fake as hell, The logo and the Graphics were horrible, and it didn't have that cool voice as the second one, WoW had beautiful Graphics so you can say that the first one is really fake, although I like the second one! Looks like it would be a good game.
I love how new YouTube users' repertoires consist of other games' videos.*

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I remember someone saying the D3 trailer might just be on the WoW: BC CD. Anyone got that yet or is it yet to be released?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1st and 2nd one were kind of disgusting and i would never go back to diablo again the third was decent but the end logo was soo a fake.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Haha, where'd you hear that the 2nd was made by Blizzard? If Blizz had made that, it would definitely be a low point for them. Even the cinematics in SC were better.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I can't say I'd even care too much about Diablo 3. I'd enjoy the trailer, but I love Nez too much, and they'd have to make D3 a HELL of a lot better than your basic D2. I don't care how great the gameplay is, if I have to be limited to a 4x12 stash, and a 6x30 inventory, I am not going to play it.