Diablo 3 Probably be released late 2006.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one blizzards stop having job openings in the stupid blizzard.com, you will get a hint that its in the making.

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
What if, and I'm definatly not saying it will, but just what if Blizzard kept D3 uber-secret and it came out June 6th this year. Wouldn't that be a wierd coincedence?

6-6-06

666 = Number of the Beast

And again, I would highly doubt it but it would be kinda cool. My guess is D3 is most likely coming out LATE 2007.

Terror Returns
Winter 2007

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who says D3 is ever going to come out? Maybe it will or already has been trashed like Ghost.

To tell the tuth, I really don't think Ghost has been trashed... not entirely, anyway.

Jacks

Reaction score
No game is ever completely canned. When you put that much work into something (the point where you can show it to someone), you're going to keep it around for... memory sake. Also because you tend to come up with innovative things you'll want the code or design for later, so you keep it as a reference.

The SC: Ghost project may be dead, but it's not gone. It'll hang around, in our minds and probably in some vault at Blizzard. You might be right, they might still be working on it, but judging from the fact that it's not mentioned much of anywhere anymore it probably means they've stopped work on it for now.

Think about it this way, you guys, for D3;
Why would Blizzard keep it secret? Imagine how much hits on their webpage and interest in their products they'd get from something as sought-after as this. Game companies don't have any reason to keep the fact that they're working on a new, amazing game completely secret. Letting out little bits about it keeps interest.

There's still a possibility they're doing work on it, just nothing major at the moment judging by the lack of news about it. It seems right now they're mostly focusing on maintaining the games they have out, and working on World of Warcraft.

But hey, keep your hopes up! It'll probably come out some day, just probably not this year unless it magically shows up at E3.

DIABLO-FALLEN ANGEL

Reaction score
well I have read about D3 on a web site and it said: They have completed the game in 2005 I think, but it was something wrong so they have to start over from the begining so I would think it will come out 2008 to be sure I mean the have to make WoW burning crusade and Starcraft Ghost. So we all just have to wait

L

Laharl

That is entirely false. There has not been anything released by Blizzard themselves on it.

They only have the WoW expansion now, since Starcraft: Ghost has been canned.