Diablo 3 Probably be released late 2006.

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
From all the information I've ever gatherd till this day... They all say will be released sometime in 2006. And I believe this. All the big game web sites etc.. I just dont know when Blizz is going to get off their ass and anounce it !

Achilles_8

Reaction score
I think Diablo III will come out for sure. Small chance Summer of 2006 but that would be nice =)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
May.

Also, it's not just going to come out. They're going to announce it, then let shit build up for it, and release it about half a year to a year later.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
oh i was looking up the release dates for diablo 3 one of the release dates is dec 31 2006 ( New Years Eve ) unless its an earlyer time

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's fake, then.

L

Laharl

I highly doubt it would be released (if at all) this year. Sorry.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Enjoy d2 while you can people! I bet in d3 there would be higher then 99 levels and you get rewards for hitting 99 ;)

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
According to insider sources the work on Diablo III is only in the creative and visual design stages of it's creation. Due too the supposed complexity of it's structure; It will take more time to make than WoW did. According to some reports Diablo III is suppose to be based on a Virtual World Wide event like WoW is accustomed too. There is suppose to be 3 more characters added, and a complete restructure of the game in it's self. Whether or not these aspects of the game are true or not I cannot get confirmation on, but it wouldn't surprise me with the amout of hiring they've been doing on 3D and creative designing. There rough estimation I have been given from some pretty reliable sources the supposed release date is going to be early to mid 2007. I wouldn't expect it anytime sooner than this. We are basically going to have to wait and see for ourselves, but I would expect March - June 2007 for it's release.

The release information is the only true information I can verfiy from reliable sources, the gaming aspects are rumors from sources who think they have an idea so I take no responsibility for the validity of the information. I am just passing it on to share along the knowledge of the community.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
And your resources are what, your best friends dad is a lead game programmer?

L

Laharl

Heh, when and if Diablo III comes out I'd let all the idiots move to it, while I stay on Diablo II. Fool proof.

Achilles_8

Reaction score
Lol. It probably will come out early 2007 before the summer for sure. 2000 was when the expansion for D2 was let out. Just look at all the games Blizzard has released. It's time for it. It is inevitable. It will come.

cashmoney

Member!
Reaction score
ik it will come. cuz if it doesnt im sendin chuck norris after them.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Okay. D3 is not going to come out this year. That is certain. First of all, they need to announce it, then they need to make it. This will take 2 years +. This is from what "I've Gathered". Stupid Blizz are busy on SC Ghost and bull like that..so dont be expecting anything soon

Big-Fat-Homo said:
Heh, when and if Diablo III comes out I'd let all the idiots move to it, while I stay on Diablo II. Fool proof.
And sorry but that is possibly one of the dumbest things Ive heard so far. Why would you play D2 if D3 is out??? Or was that a joke..I hope so.

stephen149

Member!
Reaction score
They could always never announce it until it is actually done. And then just wait till hype gets up and then release it. Since everyone is making a big deal out of it, maybe they are tricking us by making us think they aren't working on it. Lol, I doubt that's the case but you never know.

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
Haha. 2006? 2007? Don't get your hopes up. Between Starcraft: Ghost and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, you will not be seeing anything in the Diablo series for some time. It takes years to create a game, and it is my hope that they will not be using the same game engine for Diablo III as they did in World of Warcraft.

PYF

Reaction score
i heard the release date will be 31 dec 2006, i think it is later, but i hope it is @ the e3 so i can play d3 the whole summer when i am free from school (dont know how to write vancation in english Oo)

Reaction score
does any1 have actal resources of blizzard actally saying they will release the game. cause if they have then that shud be ur answer of when they will release it