Diablo 3 good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonno1234

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have an idea for diablo 3. everyone is talkin about the brothers coming back and diablo should but not in the same way ok this is my idea
its in the future :shoot around our time. Diablo has been long forgotten the opening sequence will be cain (i hate him too) in heaven reading a book looking dicomforted. tyreal behind him looking withered then cain turns round and says i have it and says some stuff and then tyreal explodes and appears again youthfull. then they start talkin about he can't keep doing this diablo is getting too strong. and then suddenly tyreal kills cain and says he's sorry (YAY) then his eyes go red and he starts to walk and then there in front of him is a spirit in chains and he releases it. as soon as he is free he hits tyreal aside and goes in search of baal. tyreal then warns the descendants of all the chars in diablo2 but instead of being the same they have twist read more downwards. now back to diablo he finds that the world stone is destroyed and searches throug the remains for baal's corpse once finding it he goes in side it then there is loads of flashes and out comes a superbeast. :lucifer :lucifer scary huh? then that is the end of the starting credits u forst start in the pandemonium fortress and people r talking to u and say u must visit the ancient lands yadayada u don't stay there for very long then u go to act 1 and hear news of the pandemonium fortress being destroyed and diablo is very strong u must kill him before he finds some kind of stone or something like that and realeases a great demon oooooo. and then it begins there and also half way through tyreal come back to life. oh and in the end diablo releases the demon but the demon turns on diablo and kills him then u must kill that.

the new chars are as it is in the future:
a ninja(assasin)
a demon that has been resurected to help he mostly uses curses to help and by pressing the talk buttons he orders around his ressurected guys(necro)
gunsman with a pistol in each hand and u can upgrade the guns with like slicencers as skills (amazon)
the same as last time cuz i like him (druid)
lightsabre jedi kind of guy (paladin)
and my fave the barb guy he is almost the same as last time but he can copy himself two times because he is better in a party (barb)
and i can't think of anything for a socerous if u complete it u get to be tyreal

and the new guys
:shoot
a scientist guy that is purely about traps and things
and a copy cat guy he turns into dead creatures in stead of reviving them but he adds strength and the other monsters do wot u tell them if u copy a boss or something and u use the keypad to tell them wot to do like the necro

and the new really cool thing is u can ride things like space age horse things from a different plannet that u can put armour on just to get around
thanx for reading please reply

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to agree with newbie....diablo will not be the same if it's in our time....your heart is in the right place but the time aint right...re think that whole present day pitch and some of your details in the story line....then you might have something.

freemybrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes diablo 3

diablo 3 is a good idea for the true at heart..., people who are true diabloers will want this game....sure it will be different... but every thing changes and who knows the 3rd maybe better..... word form the wise epic Nerco who has been playing since the first diablo was concevied:lucifer

jjang

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by jonno1234
i have an idea for diablo 3. everyone is talkin about the brothers coming back and diablo should but not in the same way ok this is my idea
its in the future :shoot around our time. Diablo has been long forgotten the opening sequence will be cain (i hate him too) in heaven reading a book looking dicomforted. tyreal behind him looking withered then cain turns round and says i have it and says some stuff and then tyreal explodes and appears again youthfull. then they start talkin about he can't keep doing this diablo is getting too strong. and then suddenly tyreal kills cain and says he's sorry (YAY) then his eyes go red and he starts to walk and then there in front of him is a spirit in chains and he releases it. as soon as he is free he hits tyreal aside and goes in search of baal. tyreal then warns the descendants of all the chars in diablo2 but instead of being the same they have twist read more downwards. now back to diablo he finds that the world stone is destroyed and searches throug the remains for baal's corpse once finding it he goes in side it then there is loads of flashes and out comes a superbeast. :lucifer :lucifer scary huh? then that is the end of the starting credits u forst start in the pandemonium fortress and people r talking to u and say u must visit the ancient lands yadayada u don't stay there for very long then u go to act 1 and hear news of the pandemonium fortress being destroyed and diablo is very strong u must kill him before he finds some kind of stone or something like that and realeases a great demon oooooo. and then it begins there and also half way through tyreal come back to life. oh and in the end diablo releases the demon but the demon turns on diablo and kills him then u must kill that.

the new chars are as it is in the future:
a ninja(assasin)
a demon that has been resurected to help he mostly uses curses to help and by pressing the talk buttons he orders around his ressurected guys(necro)
gunsman with a pistol in each hand and u can upgrade the guns with like slicencers as skills (amazon)
the same as last time cuz i like him (druid)
lightsabre jedi kind of guy (paladin)
and my fave the barb guy he is almost the same as last time but he can copy himself two times because he is better in a party (barb)
and i can't think of anything for a socerous if u complete it u get to be tyreal

and the new guys
:shoot
a scientist guy that is purely about traps and things
and a copy cat guy he turns into dead creatures in stead of reviving them but he adds strength and the other monsters do wot u tell them if u copy a boss or something and u use the keypad to tell them wot to do like the necro

and the new really cool thing is u can ride things like space age horse things from a different plannet that u can put armour on just to get around
thanx for reading please reply

nice idea. unlike the rest of the people, i'm actually in favor of this lil storyline for d3. especially the part where necros can use the talk button to control his minions. but like the other people said, the time is kind of wierd. try and think it out somehow.

EvilMunky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lighting_Hydra
actualy i think the story was a lilte cool but when u said that tyreal killed cain was a litle "bad"
Nice story...a bit long but nice. BTW no one cares about that useless old man. I ID'd my valor and wf by accident cause of him :mad:

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol that's sad no one likes cain lol LOL ne way i still say the time of the story kinda strange

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i don't think it was bad...but it was questionable if what he did was necessary..

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
you were looking into the future, I think you seem to forget when this all takes place. Thats like asking for citys and stuff ewwww

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Sounds like a Diablo 2 - Fallout crossover...

It could be cool, if done right, but would be very, very different.

My suggestion for Diablo 3, to make it just a little different, is to shift the visual theme and style of the game to a later historical period. Make it late medieval or renaissance period, with larger cities, big castles, colorful clothes, more people, etc.

Having horses to ride and such would also be cool.

T

Teen Wolf-86

yea i like jonno1234's idea for the D3 story line. the char ideas arent to bad either, but i do feel that it shouldnt be based in present times. whoever said the idea of it bein in the middle ages or sumthin has a good idead there

"blessed are the dead that the rain fall on"

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Plz dont bump Threads Teen wolf, this is kinda dead, closed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.