Reaction score
well obviously its coming. im sure it will be before 2010..or i can hope
the diablo series are the best games

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's still not confirmed. A Blizz rep said that he doesn't want it to be a decade before he's manking an announcment on D3.

Jesus Christ, how many times have I been over this

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some guys today about the good old days of D2 .09 and they are under the impression that D3 is confirmed and there is a website that contains all this leaked information. 15 new ****ing characters? lol okay. I have to find this site and see what other BS they are filling impressionable kids minds with.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
The people that wrote Diablo II have gone off to make another game. I wouldn't expect Diablo III anytime soon, before they left there was talk of another one, but they left before it was put into affect. Although there has been some rumor of a soundtrack being put together for it is all speculation. There is no actual proof of any of it, so if it does happen than it does if not oh well.

http://www.hellgatelondon.com/
The following like is to the game that is in the works by the authors of Diablo II.

"Proof or it never happened!"

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lordnevar, i dont think ive ever disagreed with you before, but now i have

as ive said to many people many a time, just because the people that created diablo no longer work for blizzard, doesnt mean the game is scrapped, think about how many games have had sequels made without the original creators behind it. diablo itself had an expansion made. heck, look at mortal kombat,t hey release what? 1 game a year minimum? theres 2 examples sright off the top of my head.

just because the creators leave means next to nothing to making a sequel, the rights are still property of blizzard, and they havnt left.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Dragon, I never said it wouldn't be made. If it sounded like that it wasn't my intention. Was just stating that the people that wrote it are working on another game. It's still possible that it could continue, and I think and hope it does. I just don't see it happening any time soon. Until someone can actually prove it, than it's all speculation.

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed because I said so...

:)

If Blizzard doesn't make Diablo 3, then I will...

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

not quite at 1280 yet :)

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Not very scary lookin, looks like he is on his way to work at the "Stop-N-Go".

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Blizzard usually releases a new game around 6-8 years after the previous, in the series. It's also true that they're known to scrap games that don't meet their standards (SC: Ghost).

Child Of Bhaal

Member!
Reaction score
so whats the deal, '07, '08 '09 or '10 i really want to play another diablo game and starcraft game, ive just about had my fill of warcraft games.