Diablo 3 confirmed

"*Paladin"*

Reaction score
Yeha nothing confirmed but hey w/e makes you happy right now im still happy wit diablo 2 but i would enjoy diablo 3 prob

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Diablo 3 will come out. Like everyone knows, once someone makes a game and it has the companies logo. Example being Starcraft when it was released. People knew Starcraft as a blizzard game because it had the blizzard logo. Although the originsl maker of diablo left, does not mean he gets to hold all the copyrights and trademarks of it. Since it was released it has been owned by blizzard, and no longer by the original creator. Like when someone has a job and they come up with an invention and they present it to their boss. If they don't have their own patent or trademark on it, the boss or company can put their own patent or trademark on it, which would make it their idea and not the person who thought it up.

Shadowni

Reaction score
Can't wait to sit down with my great grandkids and play D3 ... in the year 2050!
Jeez.. I know what you mean.. I've been waiting for this game since about 2000. .. after I got bored with Expansion. =/ and I'm sure you've all been waiting just as long as me. lolol.