Death Magnetic

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
this is metallicas return to thrash metal im looking forward to it i already have 1 song fro mthere called my apocolypse which kicks ass

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
Even though james voice sounds like dick now

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the Album. Although I agree there isn't something right with his voice, it is a decent album. It sure as hell beats the fuck out of the last three albums, but doesn't touch their classic stuff. It sorta sits somewhere in the middle, closer to the older sound but doesn't quite capture it.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
It reminds me alot of and justice for fucking all but he doesnt have his awesome voice he like blew it out on the black album

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
His voice sucks cos he's getting old. It happens.
Bruce Dickinson is almost 50 and been screaming iron maiden songs for almost 22 years, and he sounds awesome as of March.

Where the rest of the band sounds like they are playing "...And Justice", He still sounds like he is singing St. Anger and that upsets me.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Bruce Dickinson is Bruce Dickinson. James LaBrie from Dream Theater sounds pretty bad compared to 1991. Not everyone's voice is the same.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
too much alcohol and Dave Mustaine still has a good voice united abominations was awesome

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ppl have different voice strength, mybe james has a weaker voice that bruce and others.

it doesnt change the fact that the vocals are really poor in the new album, the instrumentals were quite nice i liked it

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
yes i got the album today and its quite good heres how i would rate it
1)Ride the lightning
2)Kill Em All
3)Master Of Puppets
4)Death Magnetic
5)And Justice For All