Dealer trades one valid bnet SC key... (click to see the offer)

Dealer

Reaction score
Did you people know that if u have 1cd-key and 3more friends using 2different USA servers and Asia one whit ure key... and u use Europe server then you all can be online with one key at same time ! (i tested it i had 2pc-s)

So here is my deal ->
I trade my valid key with someone who plays in Asia server.
[(SC-key must be valid) i never play in asia]
Bad news is that i need only one more key.. so only one deal !

:unlucky
PS:
I can trade with people who use USA servers too because i mostly use Europe server.

Dealer

Reaction score
You can trust me same way i trust you...

You can trust me same way i trust you... :rolleyes:
One way making sure i have b.net key is to meet me in Europe server... or i can make new account to USA servers or Asia server and meet u there...

If you want to make sure i have the valid key mail to egon1978@hot.ee... send me you're accounts name and in what server it is made (so i can find you) or tell me youre mail, so i can tell you my account's name and where it is (so you can find me).

And if you use my key in Europe (to annoy me) then I will use youre key so it would annoy you more... :madatu so we both lose! (It means both sides cant play as they want). But no one wants to lose ! So it will never happen.:D

Dealer

Reaction score
I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE

I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE. I found out i couldnt play in bnet with my second pc eaven if i had billion valid cd-keys.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Re: I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE

Originally posted by Dealer
I DONT NEED IT ANYMORE. I found out i couldnt play in bnet with my second pc eaven if i had billion valid cd-keys.
Sure you can as long as your not using gayol.

Dealer

Reaction score
What is gayol.. :S i have router and i cant play with 2 pc ! U know the external ip stuff ?:fwink

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
:: wonder's why he took hours to make a hacking policy, if no one reads it ::

"Yes you can trade them, and if you have 2 pcs as long as the keys are different you should be able to play on both of them, i've had 3 dif computers on the same home network playing on b.net in the past."

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dealer
What is gayol..
AOL sadly i have to use it :usad :scary

Dealer

Reaction score
Does b.net really let two exactly same ip users to play at same time ?:confused:?