Dclone up NEED HELP!!!!

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can ne 1 help me for free,as in not take the anni,i need it bad,could ne 1 help me on ladder?useast game is up --->Pul Rune Heree

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
all in all, you shouldn't need help. if he has spawned, you should of been careful, and spawned him at eldrich, and then lured him down to shenk. kill shenk, dclone will also die. either that, or the blood raven trick, which has the same effect.

not to be flaming, just as a reminder for next time, so your SURE to get the anni

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea i got ****ed,this guy joins with pickit and grabs it after,he said "no i wont take"god dam im bout to delete all my ****ing chars and quit this game,so sick of it.I ****ing host giveaways,help people out all the time,then when i need some help no one is there to help me,no one hooks me up ever.Pointless I give up.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by life_source
all in all, you shouldn't need help. if he has spawned, you should of been careful, and spawned him at eldrich, and then lured him down to shenk. kill shenk, dclone will also die. either that, or the blood raven trick, which has the same effect.

not to be flaming, just as a reminder for next time, so your SURE to get the anni
thats patched..........

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
thats patched..........
shitty

Originally posted by scouchpaper
Yea i got ****ed,this guy joins with pickit and grabs it after,he said "no i wont take"god dam im bout to delete all my ****ing chars and quit this game,so sick of it.I ****ing host giveaways,help people out all the time,then when i need some help no one is there to help me,no one hooks me up ever.Pointless I give up.
shittier! dude, dont let crap like that get you down, just don't trust anybody anymore. and dont be as charitable. if your not getting back what you give out, dont give out so much.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can barely read your posts.... I'm moving this to newbies only.

Moved.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh, I just don't like the who "ne 1" style of typing thing...eheh...but I'm a picky bastard :). You might get better help here anyway.

I've never even seen the dclone myself, but I haven't cared...so I haven't tried to.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if u cant kill dclone, u dont deserve the anni :(.... just be patient and tp often...

DrizztPie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i've never seene the dclone either :D ANd I heard that he's hella hard, you can still have an awsome character without anni too

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by scouchpaper
Too bad for you. but oh well, shit happens. You have to learn to

deal with those kinds of bs someday. and only person you can

trust is yourself and no on else, that's why i learned to be

independent long time ago. You can help out your friends if

they're poor but never expect them to help you back. That's the

way it is, at least i think. :\

So, just don't give up now. and Hey, i bet that guy died just now by a car accident, so don't feel bad about it. D2 isn't all about anni. Just MF alot and have fun. That's point of the game. (run pindle bots to become rich quick, lol)

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
I hope you didnt think some random person would just let you have it... :p

Anyways.. is there a Dclone thread around here explaining it abit? Or do i have to go to bh for dat :(