D3 chars

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
ok im popular(not tht i want to be) i mean like i posted this about amonth aog and its at the top charts of the thread list (i think) but neway this was just show my opinion and now u guys hav turned it into, o thy shuld make us pay, or i wanna c new patches,dammit if u wanna tlk about d2 go to a d2 forum but this thread was for me to tell ppl my opinion and thy can say their opinion not how thy shuld edit.GO TO A FUKIN D2 FORUM I WANTED PPL TO POST THEIR OPINIONS SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHT PPL LIKE!!not for u guys to discuss the fukin pricec of fukin eggs in fukin china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're so popular, how come you have only 11 posts and have a desire to speak language only slightly resembling english. Talking with every word in internet slang makes you look like the biggest newbie ever.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man you need help this is about diablo on the whole plus those ideas are for the benefit and can be use for d3 also
so chill yuh a$$ man

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by pyistazy
ok im popular(not tht i want to be) i mean like i posted this about amonth aog and its at the top charts of the thread list (i think) but neway this was just show my opinion and now u guys hav turned it into, o thy shuld make us pay, or i wanna c new patches,dammit if u wanna tlk about d2 go to a d2 forum but this thread was for me to tell ppl my opinion and thy can say their opinion not how thy shuld edit.GO TO A FUKIN D2 FORUM I WANTED PPL TO POST THEIR OPINIONS SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHT PPL LIKE!!not for u guys to discuss the fukin pricec of fukin eggs in fukin china!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shoot
N00b.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Re: yes but

Originally posted by freemybrain
yes but D&D and diablo use the same format and almost the same people why not use the characters :lucifer
Diablo has a different feel and mythos from D&D.

Too many games are D&D cookie-cutter ripoffs.

Diablo's background and world are more original because they are different.

Using D&D races and classes would turn Diablo into just another D&D clone, boooring.

C

crzymn

im not an actual part of this group but ive read the ideas through and i seriously think that you guys could be responsible for the next Diablo game ;-) anyways, time for my own 2 cents.

while reading AznAvatar's post, i began to think that choosing something like an arch-angel would be a good char. his skills might be something like a pally's but more enhanced and you could use 2 auras at the same time or something. he would be best using a sword and shield. im not exactly sure at what it would be but that's my idea for him.

hmmm......looking at the druid char from D2:LoD, maybe Blizzard is trying to get a little farther towards animal or creature chars. (im just throwing that point in for conversation) not that its what i want to see but it might be something to be thinking about

heh.....here's a far out idea.....nobody would probably want this but, how about a demon gone good??? heck the necro was a human that was sort of evil but fought for the good. im not sure what the skills would be for the demon gone good. how about something like they would have a fire catagory, a maybe a shadow catagory (which would involve like turning invisible and teleportation), then maybe like a summoning catagory like to summon lesser demons, all the way up to something so devilish as yourself lol im not sure what weapons would be good

i really like the idea about the shaman pyistazy, i get really tired of dying and never being able to get back to the same place to help in time. the shaman would be a healer basically all the way. of course he would have offensive qualities like his healing spells would damage undead and maybe demons. he might have another catagory like resist auras to ensure resistant chars.

well my brain is going to explode right now so im gonna stop but before i do, im not to good with story lines so i'll go with just about anything lol

c ya later

crzymn

C

crzymn

oh i guess i forgot about one other char that i had in mind, how would you guys feel about a crafter? like a blacksmith guy, he would make items for you out of the ones that you bring to him, his skills would be like forging items or something.......im very confused with with char and im finding it hard to tell you exaclty what im thinking. i kind of got this idea from a game that my friend has. the game is a MMORPG called Star Wars.......they have a crafter char and i think that would be very benefitial to diablo games because i get tired of finding the same items over and over again. anyways im gonna go and i'll look forward to hearing from you guys soon!!!

crzymn

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
That sounds like turning Diablo 3 into a full-fledged RPG, where characters have elective skills that let them learn to make items, improve items, craft stuff out of raw components, write new spells, etc... kind of like Ultima Online or something.

Not sure I like that idea. Seems it would take some the focus away from the combat, which has always been D1-2's focus.

Still, its something to think about.