D3 chars

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man ive been readin theez threads and saw get rid of druid or assassin. hey man i have a druid and like it. but ne way, thy shuld have a wole bunch of new chars and no old ones becuz if we had old chars form d2 thy can just make anuther patch. but i have a list of chars:(there may be sum old chars tho :) )
Druid(stonger trans spells and no more summoning)
Dryad(female druid with diff spells)
Vamps(life leech)
Dwarves(power and 2 weapons like barbs)
Demon Cats(like satyrs of w3)
Lizardmen(go in water and have water spells)(or can absorb sun and use tht power)
Diff classes or human(white mage,black mage, red mage, pally, knight, etc.)
Elven classes(dark,wood or high elves like off elder scrolls3: morrowind for those of u tht have plyed)(be good with bows or swords)
Shaman(not like nature magic like other people have said i mean like a real shaman can revive stuff and people like b4 thy press continue wen thy die the shaman can revive thm)

well those r sum ideas for chars.

a good stry line wuld be like the guy who slyed diablo had died l8r on and b4 he died evil hellacius energies came about him hundreds of yrs l8r and he rose frm the dead tryin to take the trhone of god and have apocolypse rain down on the doomed head of th people who live on the planet and u and the other plyers r the ones chosen to stop the apocolypse,pandmonium, and the fallen hero.

well wht do u think about my stry line good huh? hehehe

well u'd also be able to choose the sex of ur chars well except for the druids and dry

also thered be more skill lvls thn 1,6,12,18,24, and 30 bcuz by the time ur lvl 50 u get bored of the same crap.

well hope u like my ideas and plz post ur own ideas for d3 on this thread if u want.

-peace

Rigshoken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
plesentri.com
Agreed, in your case your changing species, the base characters of diablo was always humans vs demons. (humans being the players, and the demons being the "evil") i dont beleive it would suit the game, sorry buddy nice try thought

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
or how about humans are the only playble race and yuo can be any class...but, its more openended and you can do quests anyway you want....like kotor....except better

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i like your quote rig and i can't believe you actally did that lol....that's really funny "laser pointer" LMAO..

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wht do u mean demons i only put demon cats but i meant to put like cat men or sumthin like have u plyed elder scrolls 3:morrowind there is a race like tht.and rig tht is a funny quote.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah i never played that but i still agree with shadow those characters seem more suited for war craft

and rig you do have a big imagination to do something like that i like sc but never reach that far with my thoughts for it LOL

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what the hell is he gonna steal....diablo's box of cookies lol

oh oh i got it since he's a drunkard 'Diablo’s case of whiskey' yeah that's it steal his rum LOL :D

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I think they won't make classes outside of the human apperence. They could which would be cool and alot better but I think they won't

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah now that you mention it i think so to cuz diablo is really about humans against demons

freemybrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a bard and a tuskin are

a bard is a defensive warrior... able to use music to enance its attack... also they are as fast as an assasin... and as strong as a barbarain and as magic like a sorc..

a tuskin barbarian is like an ogre
tuskin make the diablo 2 barbarian look like a chid with a stick:fencing

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
maN WHY DO PEOPLE WANNA CHANGE THE GAME SO MUCH LIKE ITS GOOD AS IT IS DONT START INCLUDING CHARS FROM WARCRAFT OR DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS IT'LL ONLY MAKE THE GAME WORSE OR ELSE NO ONE WILL WANNA PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE SO STOP WITH THE STUPID IDEAS AND DO WHAT EEX_ca_aok MAKE UP TOTALLY NEW CHARACTERS I LIKE THE IDEA OF A DRUNKEN HOBO CHARACTER HELL ID PLAY WITH IT.