D2loader with map hack 4.6 help!!

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When I try the new map hack with d2 loader. Once I try to enter my password and login. Then when it come to character select screen. An error pop up saying blah blah this at line cpo 0939 whatever it is. Then it auto shutdown Diablo 2 LOD =( So does anyone know how to work the new map hack version 4.6 with d2 loader???? I'm trying to play Diablo 2 LOD without the cd and it would be much more easier and convienient if I can get it to work with the new map hack version. Or which program do I use to run it w/o the CD that would be compatible with the new maphack 4.6? I download so many no cd from mewgood and their still the same. I still get the same error at the same spot too. Can anyone help me out??? Thanks for all the help.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have the nocd hack and the maphack. never had any problems with either.

i'll try to dig up what no cdkey i have

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok ive had this forever.. seems like i got it from this webpage though. never even knew about this webpage till recently so i musta just did a search on google for it.

EDIT: see next post

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cool thanks do you need to run gamecrack also? Or just extract both of the files to Diablo2 directory and run dload?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Igniteteg
Cool thanks do you need to run gamecrack also? Or just extract both of the files to Diablo2 directory and run dload?
the instructions tell you exactly what you need to do. just follow them