Not open for further replies.

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Complete Idiots Guide to Botting/Multibotting with d2jsp

Diablo II JavaSript Parser (d2jsp) Complete Guide + FAQ

This guide was inspired by all the newbs around here asking for so many things.. it will be several posts by me and completely interactive.. i'm working on it currently and will have a f.a.q. section up soon !

Side note: do not get offended by the title.. if you use this guide it doesnt mean u're an idiot :) all it means is... its a very simplistic "just started diablo2" sorta dummies guide (like that series of books i guess). No offense intended :)

Steps:

1. Download d2jsp.. the first link is for the newest version -- which still has a few problems with it.. and also not all the scripts will work with it, the only ones that will are the ones packaged with it. The second link is for an older version that works with everything but icecountessbot. you only need ONE of these files!.

v0.33 which only works with the scripts that are packaged with it for now

v0.31 which works with all scripts
if u want to use Mephbot, Pindlebot, Or IceCountessbot with v0.33 skip to step (4) , if u want to use any of the others, u must use v0.31 for now. Continue to step (2) in that case.

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3. Download any scripts u might want to use, unzip them, and put the correct files in the correct folder.. For example.. If u download the mephisto script, there are folders in it named “bots†or “libs†etc, copy the files from those folders into your d2jsp directory in the correct folders (C:\program files\d2jsp\scripts) or something like that.. But the folders you need will be In a folder named “scriptsâ€.

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4. Find a file called “default.d2jâ€, the file is located in your “settings†folder.. And the directory would look something like this: (C:\program files\d2jsp\settings\default.d2j). Right click it, go to Open with, and open it in notepad.. Make sure you take the “check†out of the box that says “always open with this program..â€

For multiBotting skip to step… (6)

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
5. Delete everything in that file, and paste this into it:
Code:
[b]function main() {
    delay(1000);

switch(me.name) {

case "yourchar1":
            load("bots/pwndefault.d2j");

break;
            }

}    
[/b]
5a. Check your character’s name, make sure u know what it is.. Like MfSoRcY isn’t the same as mfsorcy.. Its case sensitive.. Put your character’s name where it says “yourchar1â€. Pick which bot u want to run, and paste it into the part that says “bots/pwndefault.d2jâ€

So for an example lets say you want to make your sorc “MFsorcFive†run mephisto.. Then it would look like this:
Code:
[b]function main() {
    delay(1000);

switch(me.name) {

case "MFsorcFive":
            load("bots/MarsBrandMeph.d2j");

break;

}

}
[/b]

Yay, now we have the default.d2j correctly configured.. Skip to step (7)

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
6. For MULTIBOTTING ONLY if u’re a single botter u should be at step (7). Before I explain how to multibot, first you must know that you need 2 classic cd keys, and 2 expansion cd keys to run more than one instance of d2 on battle.net at once, and every bot u want to run needs its own set of cd keys. THIS IS NOT BYPASSABLE!!!!! Do not ask.

6a. Delete everything in your default.d2j and paste this into it
Code:
function main() {
    delay(1000);

switch(me.name) {

case "yourchar1":

break;

case "yourchar2":        

break;

case "yourchar3":
            break;

case "yourchar4":

break;
    }

}    
[/b]
6a. Check your characters’ names, make sure u know what they are.. Like MfSoRcY isn’t the same as mfsorcy.. Its case sensitive.. Put your characters’ names where it says “yourchar1â€, or “yourchar2“ each character has their own line. Pick which bots u want each one to run, and paste it into the part that says “bots/pwndefault.d2jâ€

For example.. If you wanted to run 4 sorcs, 2 on meph 2 on pindle, it would look like this:
Code:
function main() {
    delay(1000);

switch(me.name) {

case "MFsorcyOne":

break;

case "MFsorcyTwo":        

break;

case "MFsorcyThree":
            load("bots/PwnagePindle.d2j");
            break;

case "MFsorcyFour":
            load("bots/PwnagePindle.d2j");

break;
    }

}    

[/b]
If u have any questions about that, or something u don’t understand then post I suppose but its really easy to understand.

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
7. Go to a folder in the “scripts†folder named “Libsâ€. in there are all the settings u need to configure for your characters. For mephbot open something called……. MBM_settings.d2l, again open it in notepad. For pwnagepindle open a file called….. Pwnsettings.d2l.

SideNote: anything in a lib that has // in front of it, is something the bot ignores. So if there’s something like “use attack Frozen Orb†and there is no =true that u can change to =false.. U can just put // in front of it to have your bot ignore that.. (like if u don’t have orb)

The next step is for setting up multiple bots, and its something you single botters do not need to do, ignore it completely.. Skip to step.. (9a)

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
8. First you need this file and this file the first is d2NoCdLoader, the second is cdkey refiller..

8a. go to your Diablo2 folder.. It should be something like (C:/program files/Diablo II) and find the file called Diablo II.exe Rename this to anything u want.. For simplicity’s sake lets say “Diabloâ€

8b. Unzip the folder named d2loader and find a file that says Diablo II, and it is an exe.. (hint: it looks like the shortcut to classic d2) Copy that file and paste it into your Diablo2 folder.

8c. Make sure u have the files… d2char.mpq, d2music.mpq d2xmusic.mpq d2xvideo.mpq in your Diablo 2 folder, and if you don’t have them there u can get them from your diablo2 cds.. The first two can come from your classic cd, and the second two from your expansion cd. take your cds out.. Click on the .exe named Diablo II that u pasted into your directory.. And bam.. U’re playing w/o a cd J

8d. Unzip the other folder that you downloaded earlier. Open it and find a file that says…. auto-cdkey.reg , right click on that and go to edit.. It will look like this:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II]
"owner"="Onlyer"
"d2cdkeympq"="cdkey.mpq"
"d2xcdkeympq"="cdkey.mpq"
"d2cdkey"="Classic cd key hereâ€
"d2xcdkey"="Expansion cd key here"

Example:
"owner"="Balbanesâ€
"d2cdkeympq"="cdkey.mpq"
"d2xcdkeympq"="cdkey.mpq"
"d2cdkey"="DSI238DMMGF"
"d2xcdkey"="DNIS92938DFD"
8e.Now save the file and exit..
8f. Then double click it and update the registry (click yes when the window pops up).
8g. Now copy the file “cdkey.mpq†from the folder, and paste it into your Diablo 2 folder.
8h. Double click on the file called “d2-cdkey.exe†and click on “refill both keysâ€

Explanation: basically the file “cdkey.mpq†makes your d2 run using the cdkey u “filled†it with. If you want to run a diablo2 manually using that cd key. Put -mpq cdkey.mpq on the end of your shortcut (much like -w for a window)

8i. Go back to the file called auto-cdkey.reg and go to edit. Do the same as before, but change one thing.. Where it says “d2cdkeympq†and “d2xcdkeympq†change that to =“cdkey2.mpq†instead of what it is..

Example:
"owner"="Onlyer"
"d2cdkeympq"="cdkey2.mpq"
"d2xcdkeympq"="cdkey2.mpq"
"d2cdkey"="Classic cd key hereâ€
"d2xcdkey"="Expansion cd key here"

Make sure you put the second set of keys in there that u’re going to use NOT THE FIRST SET THAT YOU JUST USED!!!! Save and exit

8j. Make a copy of the file “cdkey.mpq†and name it “cdkey2.mpqâ€, then double click and update the registry (like before)

8k. Now paste the new file “cdkey2.mpq†into your d2 folder, and double click on the d2-cdkey.exe and refill both keys.. Now you have a second cd key installed ! Just put -mpq cdkey2.mpq instead of cdkey.mpq to use your second key.. J

Congratulations you now have multibotting almost completed! Skip to step (9b)

Note: repeat these steps for more bots.. Using cdkey3.mpq cdkey4.mpq etc etc..

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
9a. Open a file called “d2jsploader†and configure it.. Scroll down to the very bottom, and where it says [mychar] delete everything from there down. Paste this into it:

[YourSorcName]
Accountname=youraccountname
Password=yourpassword
;1 2
;3 4
;5 6
CharacterLocation=your character location (use grid above)
;Norm=1, Nightmare=2, Hell=3
Difficulty=your difficulty (use grid above…)
GameName=game name here
GamePass=game pass here
Enabled=1
Channel=your channel here
D2Title=your title
Logfile=your log.log

Double click on the “d2jsploader†that looks like a penguin.. Now u’re botting!

Check out the F.A.Q. for more help

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
9b. Open a file called “d2jsploader†and configure it.. Scroll down to the very bottom, and where it says [mychar] delete everything from there down, paste this into it

[YourSorcName]
Accountname=youraccountname
Password=yourpassword
;1 2
;3 4
;5 6
GameName=game name here
GamePass=game pass here
Enabled=1
D2CDKey=cdkey.mpq
D2Title=your title
Logfile=your log.log

[YourSorcName2]
Accountname=youraccountname2
Password=yourpassword
;1 2
;3 4
;5 6
GameName=game name here
GamePass=game pass here
Enabled=1
D2CDKey=cdkey2.mpq
D2Title=your title
Logfile=your log.log

And another one for every additional char u’re running at once.. Make sure your D2CDKey= is using the right cd key and no two bots are using the same cdkey.mpq file.. Or it wont work, ALSO you MUST HAVE separate accounts for EACH bot, or it wont work..

Also there should be a paragrah that looks like this

D2Parameter=-w -ns -lq -res800 -nonotify
; Note use Game.exe here or D2Loader to use the new attaching routine
; Standard Diablo II.exe loader will use old (FindWindow) routine
; but before setting it to Game.exe FIRST CHECK IF ALL IS WORKING with Diablo II.exe
D2Path=C:\Program Files\Diablo II\game.exe

Change D2Path to ….. Diablo II.exe so it will look like this

D2Path=C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe

Now just save and double click on the loader.. And it should work fine.. Congrats, u’re multibotting !

Check out the F.A.Q. for more help

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
F.A.Q

Q. WHAT THE HELL?? I CANT BELIEVE YOU POSTED 10 TIMES IN A ROW!! all that stuff you posted can be found in a stickied faq already!!

A. True there is a sticky that has the same info i posted (besides the bmitems tutorial).. but it is all scattered around, and i find that no one actually uses it.. the people that NEED help here, get too confused at the cluttered F.A.Q/Guide. This guide was intended to get you from being a complete d2jsp newb, to being able to bot -- or even multibot even if u have no idea what u're doing.

Q. Ok then why didnt u post it all in about 3 or 4 posts? stop double posting you newb! why do you care so much about post count??

A. What i did was post EACH STEP on a new post, so that EACH STEP would have its own URL... if u actually look through the guide there are places where it says "skip to step()" and the step number is inside of the ()'s with alink to that step, so if you cant manually scroll down and find that step, you can just click there. What i did is not considered double posting. because it had more of a purpose than to spam or up my post count..... Post count does not matter.. i DO NOT CARE about post count.

Q. i want to flame you about your guide, how can i do that?

A. you can keep your flames to yourself , i dont want to hear it, but if you must just PM me a flame rather than cluttering up my guide because you arent a complete newb and it doesnt neccesarily help you.

Q. I get script not found when my char(s) enter the game.. What’s my problem?
A. two problems, you didn’t configure your default.d2j right.. Either you didn’t spell the name correctly (remember it must be EXACT, MfSoRcYoNeA isn’t the same as mfsorcyonea) OR you didn’t specify the correct path…. The thing that says “bots/blahblah.d2j†make sure u have the correct bot name where it says “blahblah.d2jâ€

Q. Can you tell me how to build a sorc so I can beat pindle/meph?
A. yes, click here

Q. what is the average run time for those builds?
A. 40 seconds for meph 18 seconds for pindle.

Q. are any of these files trojaned ?
A. No they are not

Q. How can I tell my bot what to pick up and what not to?
A. edit the snagit.ini Tutorial here scroll down to the post by netxenur..

Q. How can I make my bot identify an item and choose to keep it or not?
A. edit the bmitems.ini Tutorial here

Q. Are there any good ways to improve my run time?
A. yes, u may use faster r/w, as well as faster cast and lowering your game times (not recommended unless u test it)

Q. Why do you only have tutorials for Mephbot and Pindlebot?
A. because I’ve never used the others and I don’t want to give false information.. Will hopefully have them up soon though.

Q. How many bots can I run at once on my comp?
A. as many as your comp can handle.

Q. How many bots do you think my comp can handle?
A. I have no way of knowing that, test it, I run 3 at once.. My specs are pretty low (since my comp is 3 yrs old..) 256mb ram - 1.2 ghz amd athlon processor..

Q. Will i need more than one classic and one expansion cd key to run multiple bots?
A. you will need a seperate set of classic/expansion cd keys for each bot you wish to run simultaneously

Q. what is a good % mf ?, should i go for 1000+ ?
A. mf is overrated, a person with 500% mf has 253% chance to find a unique. while a person with 750% mf has 280% chance to find a unique. The difference is only 27%, in the long run higher + skills is more useful (by allowing you to do runs faster)

Q. Which is better? mephbot or pindlebot?
A. mephbot drops good items often, pindlebot drops the best items rarely.. its up to you which u want to use. they're both great targets.

Q. I used to run mephbot and found tons of stuff all the time, i'm running pindle now and finding almost nothing.. am i doing something wrong?
A. no you are not. pindle drops all the items in the game, however he drops much more rarely than meph does. so when you go from mephbotting to pindlebotting, expect a drastic drop in amount of items u find, and an increase in the quality of items you find.

Q. what is a lib file? why is it important?
A. a lib file is the file that you edit to tell the bot all kinds of things about your character, things like your skills.. chicken.. merc.. etc etc.

Q. i keep blackwalling like there's a lag spike.. how can i fix that?
A. there is a variable in your lib file that u can change, look for something that looks sorta like this : var WalkDelay=100; just raise that number and it should fix it.

Q. I have a merc and want to use it.. how can i make my bot use my merc?
A. in your lib file there's a variable that has something like "var usemerc=false" change that to true, and if you dont want to use your merc then change it to false.

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tutorial on how to specify which stats your bot looks for when identifying items.

First you must add the line “iditem=1†to the item u want it to check.. For example..

(in the Snagit.ini)
[Unique Chain Gloves]
Code="mgl"
Level=unique
Description=ÿc4 Chance Guards
Iditem=1

Now add that item to your bmitems.ini (also in the settings folder) Example:

(in the Bmitems.ini)
[Chance Guards]
qual=7
item=mgl

Now.. Each mod is defined by a number, for instance +energy is 1.. So if u wanted your item to have +30 to energy it would look like this

[Chance Guards]
qual=7
item=mgl
1=30

If you wanted it to have at least 30.. (meaning 30 or more)

[Chance Guards]
qual=7
item=mgl
1>38

If you wanted it to have at most 30 (meaning 30 or less)

[Chance Guards]
qual=7
item=mgl
1<30

And finally if you wanted it to range between 30 and 60 to energy

[Chance Guards]
qual=7
item=mgl
1>30
1<60

here is the entire list of modifiers
0 + strength
1 + energy
2 + dexterity
3 + vitality
7 + life
9 + mana
11 + stamina
16 +% enhanced defense
17 +% enhanced min damage
18 +% enhanced max damage
19 + to attack rating
20 +% to block
21 1-handed min damage
22 1-handed max damage
23 2-handed min damage
24 2-handed max damage
27 regenerate mana %
28 heal stamina plus %
31 BASE armor class
32 + defense vs missiles
33 + defense vs melee
34 damage reduced by
35 magic damage reduced by
36 % damage reduce
39 +% fire resist
40 +% max fire resist
41 +% lightning resist
42 +% max lightning resist
43 +% cold resist
44 +% max cold resist
45 +% poison resist
46 +% max poison resist
48 min fire damage
49 max fire damage
50 min lightning damage
51 max lightning damage
52 min magic damage
53 max magic damage
54 min cold damage
55 max cold damage
56 cold duration
57 min poison damage
58 max poison damage
59 poison length
60 % life stolen per hit
62 % mana stolen per hit
67 speed factor on armors
68 attack speed
70 quantity (arrows,scrolls,...)
72 durability (indestructible items = this stat equals 0)
73 maximum durability (indestructible items = this stat equals 0)
74 replenish life
75 increase maximum durability %
76 increase maximum life %
77 increase maximum mana %
78 attacker takes damage of
79 % gold find
80 % mf
81 1 -> knockback
83 + ama skills
84 + pal skills
85 + nec skills
86 + sorc skills
87 + barb skills
89 + to light radius
91 % requirements (e.g. : -30% -> -30)
93 xx% increased attack speed
96 % faster run/walk
99 % faster hit recovery
102 % faster block rate
105 % faster cast rate

107 \ + some skill - code = skill + level x512
108 | 783/774 = +1 wake of fire / lightning sentry (assn) - 1632 = +3 sacrifice (pal) - 1040 = +2 exploding arrow (ama) - 1570/1 = +3 lightning fury/strike (ama) - 1082 = +2 energy shield (sorc) - 1592 = +3 meteor (sorc)

109 / 1665 = +3 mace mastery (barb) - 1599 = +3 lightning mastery (sorc) - 548 = +1 fire bolt (sorc) - 3174 = +6 holy fire (pala) - 2707 = +5 frenzy (barb) 781 = +1 claws of thunder (assn) - 591 = +1 golem mastery (necro) - 1582/1593/1600 = +3 frozen orb/thunder storm/blaze (sorc)

110 poison length reduced by %
112 hit causes monster to flee (96=75%)
113 hit blinds target
114 % damage taken goes to mana
115 1 -> ignore target's defense
116 +% target defense ( eth = -25)
117 1 -> prevent monster heal
118 1 -> half freeze duration
119 +% to attack rating
121 +% enhanced damage against demons
122 +% enhanced damage against undead
123 + attack rating against demons
124 + attack rating against undead
126 +x fire skills
128 attacker takes lightning damage of x
134 freezes target +x
135 % open wounds
136 % crushing blow
138 + mana after each kill
141 % deadly strike
142 % fire absorb
143 +x fire absorb
144 % lightning absorb
145 +x lightning absorb
146 % magic absorb
147 +x magic absorb
148 % cold absorb
149 +x cold absorb
150 slows target by %
153 cannot be frozen
154 % slower stamina drain
156 % pierce
158 1 -> fires explosive arrows/bolts
159 weapons : base min throw damage other : +min damage
160 weapons : base max throw damage other : +max damage
179 + druid skills
180 + assn skills
188 \ + to skill tree - code = tab + level x32
189 |
190 | e.g. : +3 barb warcries = 13 + 3x32 = 110
191 |
192 |
193 / 0 ama bow/xbow
1 ama passive
2 ama jav/spear
3 sorc fire
4 sorc lightning
5 sorc cold
6 necro bone/poison
7 necro curses
8 necro summoning
9 pal combat
10 pal offensive auras
11 pal defensive auras
12 barb combat
13 barb masteries
14 barb warcries
15 druid summoning
16 druid shape shifting
17 druid elemental
18 assn traps
19 assn shadow disciplines
20 assn martial arts

194 number of sockets
195 % chance to cast on attack
196 code = spell + % x16834 + level x512
198 % chance to cast on striking
199 code = spell + % x16834 + level x512
201 % chance to cast on getting hit
202 code = spell + % x16834 + level x512
204 spell charges - code = skill + level x512 + actual charge x16384 + max charges x4194304
214 + defense per level
216 + life per level
217 + mana per level
218 + max damage per level (actually max damage per level
219 + %enhanced max damage per level
220 + strength per level
221 + dexterity per level
222 + energy per level
223 + vitality per level
224 + attack rating per level
234 +x absorb cold per level
235 +x absorb fire per level
236 +x absorb lightning per level
238 attacker takes damage of x per level x8
239 % gold find per level
240 % magic find per level
243 +% enhanced damage to demons
244 +% enhanced damage to undead
245 + attack rating against demons
246 + attack rating against undead
250 % deadly strike per level
252 self-repair ( self-repair = 100/seconds )
254 increased stack size
so if i wanted to get a magical ethereal cruel colossus blade of quickness.. i'd do this

in my snagit ini i'd make one that was this:

[Magical Colossus Blade]
Code="7gd"
Level=Magic
classlevel=elite
isEthereal=1
iditem=1

and in the bmitems i'd make one that is this:

[Magical Colossus Blade]
Code="7gd"
qual=4
isEthereal=1
17>200
93=40

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Running 1.10 + 1.09 on 1 computer

Ok guys ... this is my first project and I'm proud to announce that I gonna release it in less than 3 days. It's a an installer that sets up 1.10 in ur diablo II directory but doesnt overwrite any files. so u can run 1.10 and if you want to play on bnet u can also play with 1.09. I added the script to the thread that made it possible. Keep chekcing this thread for news becoz the file will be up soon.
BTW: it works fine for me but if the installer file is too big, i cant release and installer to the public. the only possibility would be to make it manually.

heres the vbscript

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
bad news guys ... project failed ... there are some ways how to set it up manually but it is impossible to make an installer for it so i just cancel the project and tell those who have the time and some experience to get it work how to do it:

1) download the vbscript attached in my first post
2) install patch 1.10
3) copy all the important files : (dlls , mpqs and so on) in a new folder inside of diablo called "1.10"

the files you have to copy in are :
binkw32 bncache bnclient bnupdate
d2.lng d2char.mpq* d2client d2cmp d2common d2data.mpq* d2ddraw d2direct3d d2exp.mpq* d2game d2gdi d2gfx d2glide d2lang d2launch d2mcpclient d2multi d2music.mpq* d2net d2sound d2speech.mpq* d2vidtst d2win d2xtalk* Diablo II Fog Game ijl11 patch_d2 smackw32 storm

*These files were too big for the installer so i couldnt finish my project :(

4) then go into ur 1.10 folder with all those files in it. copy the 110launch file into it.

5) open up ur regedit and go into HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II and search for a tring called InstallPath. copy its vault into a new string u create and save the String as "Install Path 2" -> without quotes

6) go to ur desktop and create a new shortcut which leads to the script in ur 1.10 folder. (ex: c:\program files\diablo\1.10\110launch.vbs)

7) doubleclick the shortcut and have fun

***Remember this is only in beta phase***

- coolmission

Scharfys

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had this dled before and working. But I had to reboot my whole computer. Now I'm trying to redownload it and all I get is that index file. I tryed to unzip like you said but it says it can't. Little help?

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
update your browser to the newest version for your os.. also a side note, if u're downloading a script rename it with the extension .zip , but if u're downloading something like the full installer, rename it with the extension .exe

Status
Not open for further replies.