Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, ill have to give it another shot.

Once i finish the barb i just got all my equip for.. lol :-[

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
what is a good beginner and mid lvl weapon for a hammerdin. I'm lvl 40 and I have a branch and a hammer that has +2 concentration and +1 hammers to it. These were ok for lower lvls but now due to the ladder reset I have nothing.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Nice guide. :)

Too bad I can never afford Enigma...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Then use Vipermagi or CoH. Both good armors for a Hammerdin.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm, well I'm kind of done with D2, I won't play as much as I used to. Now I've given in to EftA, but if I do ever make a hammerdin I'm sure I could get Vipermagi at least.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Perf Uped Um'd Vipermagi..woo..:p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Or You could always go with a godly Eth Upped Zod Vipermagi for over 1400 defense ;)

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey lee couldnt u put one point in to taht skill that makes the monster souls into ur life/mana?it would help alot cause after u tele into a heard take damage and use sum mana just switch to that skill and let it absorb the dead monsters life/mana into you

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
not really steaky becasue you dont take any damage because you pwn them all and they dont touch you.lol BTW cannibal corpse was at one of the show's that local people hold in my town not to long ago =p not my kinda music, just lettin ya know.

btw kao,
Or You could always go with a godly Eth Upped Zod Vipermagi for over 1400 defense
Eth upped zod vipermagi has the same defence as a up'd zod vipermagi noneth ;) There is a up+zod bug where the extra defence from being eth doesnt make it any higher as a normal up'd.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well for the gloves,i use trangs because the cold resist,it helps ^^

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No offense, but your guide is like many peoples, a hammerdin is very easy to make and to own with..... what you should be talking about is how to apply it, and they really arent great are pvp... are they? i never used my hammerdin much.. but otherwise uve been posting some good guides

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
If you know how to use a hammerdon, it can kill just about anyone except for a *good* bone necro or *good* guided arrow zons. Everyone else is ez. My stats are also totally different then anyone elses guides.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um can u explain how to make hammers hit,i am nub hammerdin only made 1,also my stats are

180 strength
120 dex
402 vita
like 80 enrgy

i got 1608 hp and about 500 mana but i dunno how to make hammers hit also i do bout 10k hammers(no ccharms yet)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Morrison
um can u explain how to make hammers hit,i am nub hammerdin only made 1,also my stats are

180 strength
120 dex
402 vita
like 80 enrgy

i got 1608 hp and about 500 mana but i dunno how to make hammers hit also i do bout 10k hammers(no ccharms yet)
Is that stat setup with or without gear? I'm assuming with because of the 402 vita..but what's your base str? j/w..

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yes, 180 str is WAY too much. Shouldn't you be hitting around 100 or so? And Dex should be the same if i'm not mistaken (due to the bonus from Holy Shield's +blocking).

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got major + strength,hoz,anni,shako,ammy adds 21
base strength is about 90