Cool Notice With SC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

ddr_butterfly

:corn

The pretty bizarre discovery has to do with a little guy that sits inside the Missile Turret as it spins round and round and round and... The man is barely distinguishable in game, but can be seen in the wireframe portrait in the game interface. He only exists in the Starcraft universe as about 20 pixels, but he is very diligent in his work, only getting to rest in the very rare case that a Protoss Observer sits above him during construction. You can see a more clear shot of the Turret guy here <http://warcraftxp.chol.com/_data/image_view.php?no=70717>.
The discovery of the little Operator has ignited some unnecessary controversy over "how come you can't Broodling Missle Turrets then!" or "How does he come out of the SCV that makes the Turret!" We ask that you disregard these little Starcraft realistic fallicies and be sympathetic towards the real issue: his never ending spinning nightmare. How dizzy he must be
You can actually see the little guy in a small Gundam mech armored suit of some sort if you look closely and don't blink, as he is constantly spinning.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ddr_butterfly
[BYou can actually see the little guy in a small Gundam mech armored suit of some sort if you look closely and don't blink, as he is constantly spinning. [/B]
I know when i see a Mobile Suit when I see one and that isnt one. Moving on, every one should know that its not new

D

ddr_butterfly

Re: Re: Cool Notice With SC!

Originally posted by Wing Zero
I know when i see a Mobile Suit when I see one and that isnt one. Moving on, every one should know that its not new

well im sorry I DID NOT KNOW THAT UNTILL TODAY!:madatu :shoot

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, I never noticed that :)

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
New unit discovered [Sort of]

Missile Turret Operators
Posted by XG3 on Monday, January 12 @ 18:28:05 EST

Waxangel of TeamLiquid.net has reported about a recent discovery on some Korean Warcraft III website about what can be regarded as the most overlooked hardworking member of the Terran army...
The Missile Turret Operator.

The pretty bizarre discovery has to do with a little guy that sits inside the Missile Turret as it spins round and round and round and... The man is barely distinguishable in game, but can be seen in the wireframe portrait in the game interface. He only exists in the Starcraft universe as about 20 pixels, but he is very diligent in his work, only getting to rest in the very rare case that a Protoss Observer sits above him during construction. You can see a more clear shot of the Turret guy here.

The discovery of the little Operator has ignited some unnecessary controversy over "how come you can't Broodling Missle Turrets then!" or "How does he come out of the SCV that makes the Turret!" We ask that you disregard these little Starcraft realistic fallicies and be sympathetic towards the real issue: his never ending spinning nightmare. How dizzy he must be.

Update: You can actually see the little guy in a small Gundam mech armored suit of some sort if you look closely and don't blink, as he is constantly spinning.
http://www.sclegacy.com/

I find that very... intresting

--Edit by TrongaMonga--

Sorry, man, but you should have read this thread first :(

Closing, giving one day for you to read, then merging.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
holy shit that funny as hell!!!!!111 and i never knew about it!!!!! i think this deserves a sticky :p maybe we should make a "post sumthing u find funny on starcraft" thread :)

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
long ago, one of my firends said that there's a man if you look at the turret closely, i didn't know what he meant. well now i do.. its a great thread =)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
nj alura for the bump

Status
Not open for further replies.