Consle output in game

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in 1.5 it did some output (e.g. connected messages) on top of the screen when ingame, but it doesnt in 1.6. how can i reenable it. i want it to output echo commands from my scripts to the screen so i know what theyre doing and if they work. i dont want to go to the console every damn time im trying out a script or something. thx

you can remove this, i have found my answer here: http://www.forumplanet.com/counterstrike/topic.asp?fid=4964&tid=1160300

edit: it doednt work like it says in that link, BUT it works if you create a completely new skin because the changes made to the "grey"/default skin dont work ingame and get reset

i just realized that made no sense because i was talkign abut csmoeuntging difent

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
You could just use the scr_connectmsg command1 command. Just put in your script something like "scr_connectmsg1 "Userconfig.cfg Executed" and you'll know it's working if it appears at the bottom of the screen while you're connecting to a server. You can use scr_connectmsg2 and scr_connectmsg3 also (you can have up to three messages).