Character idea (not specific character)

Talosxii

Reaction score
i just thought of something when i reread tacts first post. and here is a theory on it. Lets say that Blizzard wanted to go that way with things. Ok now if every point u put into a certain skill leaned you more toward a specific class then would your appearance as a character change over time to accomodate the class you have become or would it always stay the same? If it changed then how in the world would blizzard be able to program that type of diversity in characters, a decent setting, surroundings, and storyboard while at the same time keep the game from lagging more than it already does? Plus how would they be able to program that much diversity at all? do really know how many different paths you could go down? Sure if they limited it to a certain amount of paths it would be better because there would be a more narrow variety. but if they did that then certain classes with certain skill sets would be inaccurate in many ways as far as stats go. And it would only be a more complex version of the class system with alot less accuracy on character abilities. I think they should have the class system they have now cause it is more fun and more accurate in skills in my opinion, plus it would mean alot less work for blizzard and alot less problems for players as far as lagging goes. I do think that they should have more character classes and also a wider variety of skills for each character. Maybe a larger selection of weapon and armor types. And of course more allocation points in skills so that it doesn't take so much to build things up.