Character Build Equipment Guide

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
@choco: asn which uses Chaos runeword which gives the ww skill. It's a claw only word. And sweatyogre, you owned him whether you wanted to or not. :p

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Ahh, i see. thanks. are they any good? and for PVP or PVM. id think not because they cant max it but whatever. thats my opinion.

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
Ww assas get most of there dmg from OW and The Psn dmg from Venom. So they dont realy need to max ww.. Also most Ww assas can get Very high life cus they dont need points in dex to get max block..

~Shadow

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shadow-Hunter said:
Ww assas get most of there dmg from OW and The Psn dmg from Venom. So they dont realy need to max ww.. Also most Ww assas can get Very high life cus they dont need points in dex to get max block..

~Shadow
It'd be hard to max ww since they don't have it on the skill tree, but yes.

Also generally speaking, WW sin's are better vs casters and WW baba's are better vs melee

chocofilez said:
sorry, my abrieviations are not that advanced. whats OW. thx though.
open wounds, they're a great source of damage for most melee characters

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
Why do you expect people to use CTA and Spirit for an alternate weapon on a Barbarian, when you can get more +WCs using Echoings?

Also, an Enigma is a bad choice for this barb, as it focuses on Def more than skills.

Crescent Moon or Mara's and Dual BK rather than Angelics? What are you planning on hitting, Fallen?
1. Read because the warcry thing was my fault and it was pointed out before.

2. I put more than just enigma and there are barbs that like to use it.

About the crescent moon or maras statement, i would rather use those because you will be able to hit monsters easy in hell trust me.

And read the whole thing. There is a note that says this guide is meant to make the build with the best possible damage.