Changes for the Best

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wyverns are amazing air, especialy verus undead, seeing as fiends cant counter it if their life depended on it

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Wyverns are amazing air, especialy verus undead, seeing as fiends cant counter it if their life depended on it
Gargs can counter Wyverns, though. Both Tier 2 only Gargs are much cheaper and destroy air. Crypts can hold their own until you get gargs out anyways.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jenny
Gargs can counter Wyverns, though. Both Tier 2 only Gargs are much cheaper and destroy air. Crypts can hold their own until you get gargs out anyways.
chain lightning and bats counter gargs for a smaller price and food cost and wyvern will destroy fiends.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Forged
I personally think many changes need to be made for the best of warcraft 3 tft 1.17 Here is a list

Don't nerf ud remove them. Don't you guys think it would be much beter if ud was completlly removed from the game and replaced by an army of
:butterfly 's I for one know I would

Give footmen machine guns. They suck to bad to defend anything without them

Huntress's should throw 5 pound (or 2.3kilo for you european kids) weights. They are just to fast

Grunts need inventory slots with boots of speed at start

we need a hero whos ultimate has something to do with sodomy

Priest should have to suck the unit it is healing's penis.

I think there is definatlly more, I will think of more balances later.
just one of the many reasons i gave up my postion.

please for the love of God we all know that the game is flawed but venting it every thread is just unbearable. go out and play the game and stop your whining cuz the game will always be unbalanced no matter how many patches they make. it is up to you as the player though to find ways to defeat the so-called imbalances and if you cant, then just out-micro/macro/expand/tech them.

~Ed

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Pan
chain lightning and bats counter gargs for a smaller price and food cost and wyvern will destroy fiends.
this is one of the smartest things ive heard someone say bout the games attacking and use of heros abilitys.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
just one of the many reasons i gave up my postion.

please for the love of God we all know that the game is flawed but venting it every thread is just unbearable. go out and play the game and stop your whining cuz the game will always be unbalanced no matter how many patches they make. it is up to you as the player though to find ways to defeat the so-called imbalances and if you cant, then just out-micro/macro/expand/tech them.

~Ed
Excuse me for trying to have a little fun....

Did you even bother to read that? I don't understand how you think that is venting. UD really don't bother me that bad, infact they are one of my easier match ups. So the unbalance thing doesn't really bother me. I just want to see a race of butterflys.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**yeah u would wouldnt u :p silly silly yeah and i know that its alright to have ur own opinion but there r some that just cross the line so i say somthing bout it**

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

This is just like what I said. There's a counter for everything and a counter for every counter. You can always plug in 'Suppose they..' For instance, suppose they happened to have a couple Fiends with web. Bring down a few riders. We also all know UD has Hero nuke. Chain lightning also isn't extremely effective unless its lvl 2-3. If you totally feared Chain then maybe UD could get D. Ranger for silence? There's always a counter for everything it's just the extent a player has to go to achieve it. Gargoyles are much for versatile then Batriders and quicker I believe. The blunt truth is UD is superior to all races. There's just tiny exceptions that make this wrong.

Regardless, yes that is a good counter. Good job, Pan.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The blunt truth is UD is superior to all races
Not really, the only race that I would say really can't beat ud is ne, other than that there is a counter for everything they do. You just have to be quick enough to change your straT UP.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I personally think many changes need to be made for the best of warcraft 3 tft 1.17 Here is a list

Don't nerf ud remove them. Don't you guys think it would be much beter if ud was completlly removed from the game and replaced by an army of
:butterfly 's I for one know I would

Give footmen machine guns. They suck to bad to defend anything without them

Huntress's should throw 5 pound (or 2.3kilo for you european kids) weights. They are just to fast

Grunts need inventory slots with boots of speed at start

we need a hero whos ultimate has something to do with sodomy

Priest should have to suck the unit it is healing's penis.

I think there is definatlly more, I will think of more balances later.
Undead race is fine, and without it the game would colapse. Im not going to even comment on the butterflys.
Canadians use the Metric system, not jsut Europe another reason why Canada>USA.

Do you have a fascination with homosexuality? with this patch u are seriously showing it.

Originally posted by TreeFrog123
Priests should be able to raise dead! Just like necromancers.
wow thats balanced...

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
and without it the game would colapse
No we would just have one less race, maybe the roc campaign would collapse but not much other than that.

Canadians use the Metric system, not jsut Europe another reason why Canada>USA.
While I agree Canada>U.S The metric system has nothing to do with that.

Do you have a fascination with homosexuality?
Well you facinate me so I guess so.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No we would just have one less race, maybe the roc campaign would collapse but not much other than that.

Warcraft would cease beaing warcraft. IT would be more like SC with races that are boring and then NE would then be the top race.

While I agree Canada>U.S The metric system has nothing to do with that.p
That is just one of the many factors as to why Canada>U.S.

Well you facinate me so I guess so.
Your fascinated with gay things, therefore u cannot be fascinated with me. I'm as straight as they come. Ask Zaku's mom

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmm..........

Maybe we should all give Chims normal dmg... and siege dmg against buildings...

And give gargs 100 dmg to ground as well...

And make Wyvs poison do 100 per second for 100 seconds..

And give footies those machine guns that does 1 dmg.. but shoots 100 per second...

Oh yea, give all NE units ability to get naked instead of hide, this will do some dmg to male units, they will get shocked when they see them barenaked all the sudden in the battle (stun)

And we should let hippos have ground attack as well... them throwing their feathers at ppl (3~5 dmg),

We should have frost wyrm with full screen splash radius, freezing every units in the map

How about those wisps, we should give them ability to attack, 10~500 normal dmg, their range should be 10000, very fast attack speed

Acos should have 500 armor just for tanking

Peons should be -50 intellgent in the game, so they wont respond when a player clicks

Peasants shouldnt be able to attack, since they are little sissies

Gryphons' attacks should be like chain lightning, except the dmg doesnt go down as their hammers bounces

Storm bolt should have radius of 666

Manaburn shouldnt have cool down, and burning 500 mana

Evasion should be 90% (lvl 1)

Critical strike shoul be 99% (lvl 1)

Thorn aura should apply against ranged units

Endurance aura should do 500% for each movement and attack speed

And in the end, Blizzard should take out all races by using marines from Starcraft

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Excuse me for trying to have a little fun....

Did you even bother to read that? I don't understand how you think that is venting. UD really don't bother me that bad, infact they are one of my easier match ups. So the unbalance thing doesn't really bother me. I just want to see a race of butterflys.
so that explains all your whining about UD in almost every thread Theroy makes? oh and what happened to "noobdead" forged?