Bored with the players.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lmfao

that was really sad.. i feel so depressed now.. i had a replay where i was in a 7v1 match.. i was just messing around and figured it'd be funny to watch them own me, and i'm a zerg tech builder (build all my tech first, then units) so i would have got completely destroyed if anyone had rushed me in the first 5 to 10 minutes.. well it ended up happening that they didn't rush me, i don't know why.. maybe because i gave them shared vision at the beginning so they could see i wasn't doing anything.. yea well i went from 25 hatcheries, a hive, 2 extractors, a queen's nest, 2 spires, a greater spire, and a spawning pool to 200 supply 3/3 guardians before they could do anything to stop me.. and they hadn't made any anti-air.. by the time they started to, they were making bcs and carriers, and i had used the space the few guardians i had lost gave me to make scourges.. which i brought in 12 at a time to kill their air.. and the whole time, they completely occupied themselves with my attack force instead of my nearly defenseless base.. one guy tried to attack it before he died but i had 12 mutas and lots of overlords to own his 6 DTs.. it was so pathetic.. but i was proud, nevertheless, beating 7 people doesn't happen very often.. so i saved the replay and have had it for a long time, and just recently i went to check it.. and it like froze after 2 minutes.. all my replays did.. it started off ok but then everyone stopped mining and nothing happened the rest of the replay until it ended.. i was so sad.. i deleted them all, i guess the new bw doesn't like the old replays.. anyways.. i just thought it was cool, even though if a single one of them had been halfway decent i'd have easily lost, lol