Bonjour amis!

icephantom02

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is icephantom02, ip02 for short. I know that it can be painful to write out my whole name, so thats what IP02 is for! Yay!

Well, if you are part of the SC:L readers or part of the Blizzforums, then you probably know me. If you know the site, but don't know me, that's okay. I'm staff over there and write articles and such for the boss. (lol!) I also write a series of critique for the BF community which I will be posting here shortly with some modifications. Yay, I'm so excited!

Ummmm....about me.....I love to write! That is the main thing you should know about me. I have a novel in the works and it is almost finished! I'm 17 years old and I have one dog named Bonkers. Don't ask why, because it's a long story. I've been playing SC for a long time, but to be honest, I'm not very good at it. I'm more of a FPS kind of person. I just don't possess the awesome strategic mind needed to play SC. The only RTS I've been supremely good at is Age of Mythology. No one could ever beat me at that....okay, they could beat me...sometimes.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope to become a part of the community quickly...

Au revoir!

IP02
"En Taro Adun!"