Bnet server go down today

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Yep, It's unfortunate how many people can't be trusted. It forces everyone to take precautions that, in the long run, hurts those who can be trusted. That is just the world we live in.

rookies

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh god, good news, i have been reading on net, many people have problem logging in.. damn if i can log in before the server go down, im gonna dupe 3*unid wf, unid eth ark, loads of zod, cham, jah...!!

jon95386

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, this could have been me spamming it yesterday, i was bored so i turned on color hack and hit space a bunch of times so the msg was on the line below my name, then in blue i typed:
<b.net> The server will be shut down in 5 minutes.
lol ppl in the channels thought the patch was comin or sumthin...
then to mess with ppl more i typed
<b.net> The server will be shut down in 30 seconds to delete all legit items.
some ppl were flippin out cuz they thought it was real...

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tomorrow the Warcraft appears 3 Addon The Frozen of thrones officially. It offers a true enormous amount at new Battle.net feature inclusive except a powerful new campaign. Clan support. Which in this Addon is proves not least also the sayful valuation of 94% into the new GameStar; the highest ever assigned valuation and for a Addon. The W3X server goes to on-line, before however with the newest software is thus shortly supplied. For this reason Blizzard communicated a Downtime. All BN server was driven down today (Monday) morning at 09 o'clock of our time for approx. one hour. Also the Diablo of 2 servers was concerned and no, the Patch 1,10 not to be brought in, as Blizzard confirms here.
Thats the news at www.d2network.de translated... it says 9 in the morning... what do u all think?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
why the **** would they bullshit us?!? even thinking about it is dumb :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
ok...everythings ready...except for Summit...where are u dude? only 2 more hours =(

Status
Not open for further replies.