Bnet server go down today

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
I betcha guys, every1 is gonna go crazy when the see that dialog box that says Bnet is gonna shut down. They did last time. Its hillarious

TheOwnage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there was a shutdown but it was immediate so people dont have time to dupe or whatever thing with the 5min b4 server closes

BannedBirdHouse

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry to sound idiot but has the down hapenned? If yes O.M.F.G I missed it. If not when is it going to happen East time. I know someone said it here but it's too confusing there is like 3 different hours and I'm too sleepy to read all the posts again.

cybertrash

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Starfish
lol I dont have a method...but this eveing 21 pm german time I will have :p

here's how it's done:

2) Get a watch and take the time
3) 2 minutes before the shutdown enter a game with a friend

where did u get this from? dont make up stuff, anytime after it says 5 min is fine

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
9 PM +1 hrs Berlin Time
8 PM +0 hrs GMT
3 PM - 5 hrs Eastern Time
12 Noon -8 hrs Pacific Time

cybertrash

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a question tho about what the "friend" is going to do after he leaves game with the stuff, join as many games as he can? cant u just exit b.net?

BannedBirdHouse

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by -=@Driphter@=-
I betcha guys, every1 is gonna go crazy when the see that dialog box that says Bnet is gonna shut down. They did last time. Its hillarious

Lol ya. Evertime there is a shutdown peeps are going crazy spamming like mad OMGOMG THE PATCH IS COMING. Lmfao I keep telling that no and they start flaming me like lil bitches. I then write down their accounts name and make fun of them when the servers are back up.

Originally posted by -=@Driphter@=-
BannedBirdHouse, How can u be sleepy? Its 11:30.
Because I just woke up and didn't sleep enough.

Originally posted by cybertrash
i have a question tho about what the "friend" is going to do after he leaves game with the stuff, join as many games as he can? cant u just exit b.net?

I THINK he only has to join one then he can do whatever he wants. Not sure though.

Originally posted by WhiteAngel
StarFish read your Pm box.

Also he said to wait till 2 minutes is left to gurantee that t will work because if it is to long then you might not get rolled back so whatever man.
I think it will work if he starts dropping the items after 2 mins. No need to wait 2 mins to enter a game. Again I might be wrong. If I am just correct me.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
when the servers go down it could be our chance to get our revenge on them! we could all ping the hell out of them. goto ur command prompt or ms-dos prompt and type
ping -T -L 999 battle.net

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by cybertrash
where did u get this from? dont make up stuff, anytime after it says 5 min is fine
answere:

Also he said to wait till 2 minutes is left to gurantee that t will work because if it is to long then you might not get rolled back so whatever man.

btw: does this actually work? :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
doesnt matter :]
Ill test it...any1 wanna dupe with me? :p
lol I got a half mule full of stuff...so if u need more space for dupig tell me ^^

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
europe...sc lod...I'll dupe
2*bugged harle
1*bugged WT
2*occu soj's (common Summit! :p)
2*WT's
1*bugged occu
3*storms
2*doom

any1 got more bugged Items he could borrow me for duping? :p

Nasty88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any1 on east going to try and dupe? if they do i'm glad to be ur partner i juss wanna dupe my SS and wiz Ring. any1 up to it?

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What time would it be ocuring in central canada, anyone now, or can find thta out, I would be very happy

and hey benned birdy, wanna dupe with me?

Nasty88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it will be the same time i guess descroches because we're on one realm thus making the whole server going down

Status
Not open for further replies.