Billing question

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I wish to be billed using the Pre-Paid Game cards but on account creation it asks me for one yet my first month is free, no?

Plus it doesnt help that i get the "we're sorry but the number you tried to call does not exist..." recording when i call them :(

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you need a credit card unless you want to wait for a month.. just a credit card to verify then in amonth you can change to prepaid cards and pay for it that way.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
they dont have to worry. it wont be billed as long as you get the pre paid cards when the free month ends.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When does the free month start after you log on? I wanna create my account,but I dont wanna start the free period yet.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
the free month automatically starts after you create your account.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Cards come out mid next week. Looks like early free months are going to be queue waiting.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
-=@Driphter@=- said:
Does it last only last for the rest of the month or does it last for 30 days?
i dont think one day really matters, but if you want to do the math, i am too lazy, my month ends january 23rd.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do any of you guys think the pre paid cards is the way to go? I mean its not saving much money vrs 6 month period,but what do you guys think about the cards vrs payment options(3,6 month periods for example)?

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Andrew said:
i dont think one day really matters, but if you want to do the math, i am too lazy, my month ends january 23rd.
I didn't mean that, I was wondering if it would last for the rest of November or a full month. Thanx for the help anyways.;)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
a FULL month, 30 days. i dont see why they would give you a free month for 2 weeks.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
So assuming you created your account once you got the game when it was released: your free month with end on Dec 23rd.