Better than a d3

Rune_Master13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here is my thought in d3 they are prolly just gunna carry on the plot further and since they (prolly) made a lot of money off d3 they are gunna try and be fancy with a lot of stuff like char creation and WHOA GREAT GRAPHICS WHOA (who cares about the graphics if the game rocks) all they should do is make a LARGE expansion for d2 like 3-4 more acts no graphics or gameplay change just maybe anouther 3 char classes new weps and get it out PRONTO!

choco711

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope, there would still be all those hacked chars and items. we need a new game. I can wait another 2 years

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It won't be that bad. So many people want D3, Blizzard would have to get their heads surgically removed from their asses if they didn't jump on this obvious gauranteed moneymaker.

moneymaker

Reaction score
Well today is Friday, so here is the big news.
To make $35,000 a month and more.
This method can work with any online game. First you find and identify a bot that collects sellable items for the game. You get the bot and run multiple copies of the bot on each computer you should have at least two computers. Team up with two or three of your friends and have them do the same. Math wise, ex. 4 copies per computer, 8 copies per person, 32 per group. you do this with every server, ex. east , west, .../ then you go ahead and organize the collected items and store them in perm accounts. The most important is that you sell using a website, and that you have a very good website to insure satisfied customers. The final step is marketing there are also marketing bots where you can have the bot advertise for you in the game, get that and run it. And start selling.

To find the different bots, you can read different forums, and search keywords as bots, also if you are familiar with the game search key words.

Good luck to all.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im kinda with you on this: but a different idea:

make a large new expan...and a new patch...1.11

allow new items, new abilites/skills, allow for higher lvl than 99 (as to allow more life, which mean weapons can have more attributes/damage)

create a few new monsters...make monsteres harder...and create a new secret lvl (like the cow lvl, but maybe the Evil bunny farm or something, lol)

hiimjosh

Reaction score
They need to make a MMO version and just keep updating story and quests and bugs and antihacks. Forget D2 expanisions, just start all over with nicer eveyrthing. But instead, they chose to go with the less popular Warcraft franchise and make not only Warcraft 3 but WoW. I'm very disappointed given that they could've made some truely superb Diablo or Starcraft games in the time. I'm so sick of those freaking orcs and elfs!

Holland_is_mad

Reaction score
The things they should really change is the limit on the skills(you can't **** up your char anymore that way), the limit on the attributes too(but put a max on the thing), i also agree on the lvl 99 max removal and they should change the way gold is used, as gold has no use after you reach about lvl 35-40 or something.

I like the view as it is, so they don't have to make it 3D, but higher graphics( 1024-768 anyone) would be nice, still i'd rather have a bigger and better gameworld then far better graphics.

On the chars, they could make the chars a bit more concentrated, like making sure you have skills you will really use and no skills that will only give advantages in the beginning and will later on be discovered as lost skill-points.

Only thing they REALLY need to improve is the trading/storing system, as changing from char to char looking for the right item to trade can become quite irritating after some time.(one treasure chest for all your chars) And of course the most hatefull of things is not being able to exchange items between your own chars without someone you really trust being in the game to keep it open while you change chars.(with the risk of loss if the game crashes)

I think i've mentioned everything that can/should be changed/improved in the game now.

I really hope Diablo 3 will come out even if it takes a few years for them to make it.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I grabbed this from my other post for the D3 cover one...

Your not the one to speak. Do any of you guys know that its NOT Diablo : III There is nothing to run off of, just the same shit as Diablo 2 it would be rather patheic. Other then a source engine installed and other mod's like that. It has been deiscussed many time's over, wheater its going to be a MMPRG which sets everything back. or its self with haveing to be abel to make different views... If thus woudl be a MMRPG thus its nammed diablo: assassin.

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
you should

you should be able to carry a class off of one of the older games, just like an expansion. Gameplay should be similar, butr maybe nicer graphics. you should be able to hire more thatn one hireling, that pissed me off in the fisrt game.
Greiz"..if you had enough gold, you could muster an army." -but i couldnt even get two!!!!