Best Unit

G

Gui~Montag

I like Wraiths the best...

They aren't strong, but if you mass a base with them cloaked they're deadly.

Send them into the center, where the workers are and blow them up. Inexperienced players never make defence IN their base

:D

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lancer-Bio
How do you counter SPREAD OUT Mutalisk, Gaurdian and Devourer?
I used carriers to counter this. i had several carriers and arbiters by the time he had killed all my arbitors his muts and devours were all gone.then well the gurdians tried there best to ruin my base they did little because i unleashed the power of high templars on them then i sent in the DT's(Dark Templars!)Finished his base off pretty simple. I found it worked very well against 1 zerg player and a terran player the terran player wasnt a problem because i DT rushed and he was just a floating comand center.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
You were probally talking about terran tho. Ummm... well......... Lots of m&ms and lots of marines and medics. Why the candy you ask? i dont know. lol. but i use upgraded ghost marines medics and about 6 goliaths. i defended my base pretty good and then i attacked will my remaining units killed most of his base and put him to level 1 on tech by that time i had a fresh bag of m&ms and marines and medics to finish the base.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the corsair the most. The corsair is realtively cheeped and when massed can and will r@pe all AIR. even the all powerful bc and disruption web helps a lot. a corsair can use d-web twice b4 runnin out of energy

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of 'Edit'? Oh well. Dark Templar. C'mon, Permanent Cloak, 40 Base Damage, Relativley low cost.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I think the best combo is carriers, that have interceptor, to attract the fire, and then some reavers, corsairs and high templars... of course, as they need big suply, it would be hard, but it owns

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
superior over mass medics and marines are mass medics, hydras, and ultralisks. lets just see them stop that!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Best Individual unit is definitly the BC's, fully upgraded can kill any unit eazily (thanks to the overwhelming yamato :p)

Inoue_Kikuko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say dt and corsairs are better only for PvP or PvZ not on PvT cus the corsairs job is just to neutralise the detectors but against terran they hav scan so your dts would bleh and die. lol and blizzard made a mistake the most expensive unit is the "carrier" cus it takes 350/300 minerals and vespene to make a carrier ad 200 more minerals for interceptors and the grnad total is 550/300 thats 150 min more expensive than a bc!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
yep, that is correct... they are much more expensive (i mean, while u make 3 full carriers, u make 4 BC's and there still more money)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I wanna see u killing me with hydras and dark swarm