Best Unit Combination?

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
What do you think the best unit combo is?

I think for early game Zealots/Goons

Goons got range and zealots got power.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
toss zeal goon

terran gols and tanks

zerg mutaling
that's what i think anyway

i think zeal goon combo is great for pure strenghbut a few ht wouldn't hurt

gols and tank gols would take care of the air units while tanks just blow the sh*t out of ground add a sci vessal for for matrix ownage

mutaling with crackings, ooo man crackling with swarm and muta take care of air and a few rang units

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
actually if your fast enough a sci vessal could emp the HTs while wraiths tke on the scouts

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah one on one scouts are stronger only way would be to emp them to lower shields or cloak. however why would i want ur sci vessal to even get close to me in the first place?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Gaurdians + Devourers. Even with Renzokuken's strategy, spread out the Gaurdians, and attack and you can kill a majority of the templars before they even get within range, + 1 psi storm wont kill a gaurdian, then the devourers spore is splash so they > all air =/

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sak, throw in some mutas/scourge since devs by themselves suck. Dev/muta/scourge/guards would own so much. Zerg's version of the Finger of God.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I destroyed the finger of god once, I nuked my own base. But I killed most of the units.

M&M is very good vs most units. though siege tanks are a little hard to get

Zmoney

Reaction score
Gaurdian's and Devos for me =)

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think M&M with bats are pretty good, i mean bats would waste zerg units and the rings can somewhat take care of the mutas while the medics prolong their life

aphextwin

Reaction score
mixed race: dev valk
same race: mutaling

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
rine, tank, scv

zergling, mutalisk

dt, dragoon would be a funny combo if the opponent doesn't have detector.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I'd say in my personal opinion.... that Arbiter//Carrier is the best combo.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
arbtars, corsairs and Carrier with obs are best IMO

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rebel-hunters.cjb.net
hmm- not bad ideas everyone. but you have to take into consideration other things. as the game progresses your once unsurmountable army will be nothing to the new combo created by your enemy. like jiggy said. Goons and zealots would be a awesome combo. for the first ten minutes. siege tanks rip the goons, wriaths can pick apart zealots. Mutas slice up the zealots. defiler and zergling will own any long ranged ground army. so basicley here is my idea for PROTOSS.
beggining - goons and zealots - middle - pull goons and zealots back to help defend base (always remember 2 upgrade!) take out corsairs to deal with scourges. and scouts along with dark templar and archons. also dark archons would be helpful high templar also - nearing end of the game - Arbiters along with carriars and carriars are gaurded by corsairs and scouts. along with the ground come dark templars and archons with high templar for hallucination and storms-dark archons for maelstrom and feedback if u can mind control.
ZERG!
START - zerglings hydras upgrade both! - MIDDLE - lings and lurkers along with muta's (get devs scourge and gaurds if u can) - NEARING END - Upgrade lots - lots of scourges 2 take out air, devs 2 back up scourge, gaurds 2 protect devs from ground, lots of lurkers and defiler and lings (maybe ultras)
TERRAN!
START- bats and rines and meds with stim - MIDDLE - gols and siege tanks with seige mode upgrade gol missle range valks and wraiths also with cloak!- NEARING END - Gols and siege tanks - Valks, wraiths cloaked, and bc's.

aphextwin

Reaction score
lol so u use bats rines meds against terran? good luck is all i have to say :0