Best hero killer

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmoK
I didn't put lich because it's not worth using that hero, it SUCKS!
Lich is one of the most effective heros for the UD. I don't get him just because of Frost Nova, I get him because he is a good hero. He does tons of AOE with Frost Nova, and if he uses Frost Armor you can get 7+ armor on your heros. He is the most effective Hero for the UD and he should used more often. Don't play down this hero, in the hands of a good player the lich is a hero to be feared amongst enemies.

Originally posted by Serial Thriller
I agree with a % of the posts. The Undead trio is the most deadly hero killer.

But off topic, sort of..Wtf is up with Dreadlord being named the caster of the UD? I read that somewhere..You'd think Lich would be?
I think I have heard that before but I think it is false. The Lich is the true caster of the UD, since he is ranged. His Frost Nova is one of the best spells in the game. Coupled with Frost Armor and D&D gives the lich a very powerful arsenal. D&D requires very good placement however, but if done correctly you can severely damage the entire enemies army and his base at the same time!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course.Listen to experts like me, Kaldaris,Zaku,Pan,Forged,x42bn6 .....and others rather than newbies.

MK I agree.But MK combined with Pally-vs undead hero is the best.The deadly weapon.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Of course.Listen to experts like me, Kaldaris,Zaku,Pan,Forged,x42bn6 .....and others rather than newbies.

MK I agree.But MK combined with Pally-vs undead hero is the best.The deadly weapon.
Hey!!! You didn't mention me!!!

I suppose I could qualify as "others".....but, I am not a newb!!!!

cisco

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Lich is one of the most effective heros for the UD. I don't get him just because of Frost Nova, I get him because he is a good hero. He does tons of AOE with Frost Nova, and if he uses Frost Armor you can get 7+ armor on your heros. He is the most effective Hero for the UD and he should used more often. Don't play down this hero, in the hands of a good player the lich is a hero to be feared amongst enemies.

I think I have heard that before but I think it is false. The Lich is the true caster of the UD, since he is ranged. His Frost Nova is one of the best spells in the game. Coupled with Frost Armor and D&D gives the lich a very powerful arsenal. D&D requires very good placement however, but if done correctly you can severely damage the entire enemies army and his base at the same time!

WELL SAID!!!

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best hero killer to date is MK and BM. Banish + Bolt + Flamestrike does 790 damage to all heroes.