Member!
Reaction score
im talking about a hero that can kill other heros really well E.G MK

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
First off... zeroxuz is a complete newb... Huntressess suck... and getting Frost Wyrms early game is a bit of a problem... The best hero killing hero would have to be the MK. The best supoorting hero is definetly the KotG (FOr helping kill heroes) The best unit is probably the Spellbreaker, feedback owns them... -.-' either that or mass flyers.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1. MK -Storm Bolt.
2. DK - Death Coil vs Non Undead Heros.
3. Warden - Shadow Strike

ill edit this later, class is starting,

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
MK...

however I have seen the lich king do awesome amounts of damage.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No maybe Lich..Assuming he's not a low level but lvl 6-10 then Lich will rock. Frost Nova is brutal..VERY BRUTAL!

BTW, 100th Post! Yay!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Frost nova + Death coil is the best hero killer!

First FN does like 300 damage plus the DK coil's 300, that is 600 raw damage points plus the slow effect of Frost Nova. Oh, but I suppose if you take into effect hero magic resistance it would be less, but so what it is still like 500. If you add the DL's carrion swarm it adds another 270 damage...

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Have these 3 on LvL 3 or higher - Frost Nova, Carrion Swarm, Death Coil = instant hero death.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faint
Have these 3 on LvL 3 or higher - Frost Nova, Carrion Swarm, Death Coil = instant hero death.
Very true. Death Coil and Carrion Swarm are good for raw damage and Frost Nova is good for slow and AOE.

AmoK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I paly as NE and always kill other heroes using Warden's Shadow Strike. It's just great, it slows it does a lot of damage when u hit the target and after that... it's like poison, and even if the hero tps he can still die.

Top Hero killers:
1- Warden
2-MK
3-DK
4-Blademaster
5-Demon Hunter
6-Dreadlord (sleep)

Demon Hunter and Blademaster don't have an hability that does a lot of damage but they are resistant heroes and do lots of damage.With the Dread I think u can use slepp to stop his hero and suround him with melee u its so he can't escape.I didn't put lich because it's not worth using that hero, it SUCKS!

Somebody said that u should have a death coil or carroin swarm at lvl 3 or higher... lvl 3 is the max!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Hero killer

I agree with a % of the posts. The Undead trio is the most deadly hero killer.

But off topic, sort of..Wtf is up with Dreadlord being named the caster of the UD? I read that somewhere..You'd think Lich would be?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmoK
I didn't put lich because it's not worth using that hero, it SUCKS!
Nova is damn strong, with the best AoE effect and damage, Frost Armor is annoying when cast on stuff like the DH (Swooper: Lightning Shield + Immo + Frost Armor = 1 man army), Dark Ritual is useful and D&D is one of the best ultimates in my opinion. Add in the massive damage it deals in the end at level 10 (comparable to the DK!) and the huge mana and mana regen, combined with Coil/Impale/Swarm and I don't know what you're talking about.

AmoK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I think Death and Decay is like the worse Ultimate, plus the UDs have better heroes and the only good thing about lich is the Nova.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Worst ultimate is not D&D. It knocks out anything in its path, including the strong Death Star.

Frost Armor is good too. I think the reason you think it sucks is 'cos the HP and armor, rite?

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Two best should be MK Lich or Warden, and not DK for the reason that these DD spells slow / stun while that just damages. I'd have to go with MK though because it has 2 stuns (bash) and a slow. Although KoTG has good support killer.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Lich is a good backup hero actually, have him behind a wall of units, keep using Nova, if you run low on mana, and you find one of your units pretty useless, use that move to restore your mana, then Nova away matey!