Best/funniest snipe kills

S7 Europa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, Scoutzknivez, CT. I was on the right exit, ran out straight for T spawn/base, and a guy was in that upper room, no scoped him in the head while running. Of course it was luck though ..

Another time, Aztec. I was CT, it was like a 10vs.10 game. I was the last CT left, and I was over at B bomb. Killed 2-3 Ts rushing from T side double doors, another 2-3 in the water (Went down the stairs), 1 at bridge, and then some T killed me w/ AK from T double doors. :( I was using Scout. Got like 6-7 kills that round. Some guy asked me if I wanted to join his clan from 1 round, lmao.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You could always cheat your way outta a scopeless game if you can buy something. But in fy_iceworld (great map except with aimbot and speedhack.) you just pick the weapons from the floor, that is more fair to keep a scopeless game.

mannersing

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my luckiest scout kill was at ka_roadwars_v2 and for all you that dont know the map its a knife map but you can get guns from a room a moving object goes to from a high wire high above the level, anyway it was just me and this other guy left on the high wire and i had a scout and he just had a knife so since he had no chance really he just jumped off the high wire hoping he would just die from the jump but i ended up getting an hs on him no-scoped when he was in the air on his way to die :p

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
no screenshots ... no believe ...
gsg3 is 1 of the best guns in the game!!!
cant believe noone uses it. $5000 is worth it
1 shot does like 60 dmg

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
not if the undead was shooting someone while getting hit. then doing 250 damage is possible.

my snipe kill? I killed 3 people with deagle in 2 shots. scouted the ct team in aztec.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
no screenshots ... no believe ...
gsg3 is 1 of the best guns in the game!!!
cant believe noone uses it. $5000 is worth it
1 shot does like 60 dmg
But the money is a waste, if you die early with it. Then its $5000 down the drain with your smoked corpse. Go for an awp instead.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Just the other day on dust, I had an AWP I had picked up and I was walking through the double doors when an ally comes through the other side. He scared me, and I shot him in the head. There were plugins on the server, and he "buried" me. So, where I sat half-buried in the ground, I sniped and killed the rest of the enemies.

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
Originally posted by - ^FuZ!oN^ -
speaking of best snipe kills, has anyone seen a good scouter thats not hacking? Most of the time all I see are awp whores
im a decent scouter but i havent scouted in a while let alone played CS for a while (couple months)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
When I played a scout/knife game before I uninstalled the game, some people cheated for wins using speed and aimbot hacks. Now that is pathetic, you hack because either you suck, have the brains of a mule, or you are a sore loser. I have seen lots of these types, MANY TIMES.

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
My best sniper kill was at de_dust2 with an awp... I was at the bombsite b suddenly I spotted a guy going to the ct base he saw me too he quickly jumped behind a box but it was too late I shot him through the box while he was in the air.

USMarine

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was Playing Dust2 and 2 t's came from bsite...i was in the spawn with a scout and got a hs off em'...not so good copared to what other people have done, but it was cool:)

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
two times....one a while ago on cbbl...i was a ct, and i was sniping from the ct tower thingy, single scope double hs at two Ts back at the ramp...

prob the most amazing was when i was camping the bombsite on dust2 with a scout, sniping through the double doors, and i shot a ct in the chest and killed him and the guy behind him....with a scout lol.

i actually vastly prefer the scout over an awp...i didnt used to, but now i can never even seem to hit anything with an awp, whereas i pwn with a scout....

NeoDarkness

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is not a snipe kill, but it was friggin hilarious.

while i was in spectatro mode i was in free-chase watching a terorist. he was sneaking up on a CT with an ak and just ran towards him and shoved the AK in his face and blew his head off.
if u saw it from my eyes, youd be laughing like crazy.

completepwnage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.corruptedtwo.com
On aztec I think it was...a t was on the bridge over the water. I was in the water looking up.

The T jumped down and as he was falling, I sniped him in the head.

Great shot it was....they kicked me out of the server that day too, cuz I was pwning it up.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
They were bots that didn't want to move, actually :) I think it was 7 or 8 :/

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LMAO you shot lag dudes. That is funny! I usually just knife the fools that just stand there so that the players in the game can lol me for it.