Best/funniest snipe kills

F

Fluffy Killer Bunny

I never get the kewlest lookin snipe kills or the funniest they always happen to me :wavey

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time i was playing for ct on aztec ...got flashed on the bridge so i jump over with awp adn shoot in mid air .....killed a guy in a head......

Another one .....on cbble was fooling aroudn shooting randomly form scout and got 3 has in a row with 3 shots in a row....

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my favorite snipe kill was probably on scoutknivez. i peeked out from behind a wall and popped him right in the head, as well as two of my own teammates :D . either that or on one of the modified assault maps i jumped off the little stairs by the backdoor and took a shot just for the hell of it and ended up with a headshot and a nice kicked by console. newbs.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My tatic

I prented i'm a bot that wont move......but i have my auto-matic snipa rifle in slot one......I take out my deafult starting pistol...then they get near me.....MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

mallet

:confused: :confused: :confused: :scary :foff :foff

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was crouching in a small hallway with my scout gun at head level and a guy comes jumping around the corner and just as he lands boom his head is off and on the wall.

X

xjMaN88lx

this was about a year ago... its kind of funny if you think about it welll my clan was fooling around b4 the CAL match and one of the guys on my team kept jumping up and down in front of my scout so i forgot tk was on when he was in the air i blew his face out it was kinda funny u had to b there