Battlenet For Windows Xp!

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rebel-hunters.cjb.net
i cant get onto battlenet with windows xp. does anyone kno why? and is there a way i can get onto battlenet with windows xp on starcraft broodwar? :confused:

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
sc works for me
dP said:
maybe cuzyour IP is banned
they can do that?

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ya. i they can if you piss blizzard off enough, i know they can mute your cd key, really the only way blizzard will do that * i think it might be cd key not ip is if you use a winbot on b.net and they catch you.. they did it a while a go to a bunch of hackers on ladder, for a while it was winbot free, but now its infested again HOLY CRAP A BLIMP!!!! ITS RIGHT ITS LIKE A 1/2 MILE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!
THAT IS SO COOL

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
But they dont usually do that on sc. They give you like 30 mins ban, or used to if you hacked alot and flooded the channels. But you had to do something extraordinaraly bad to get a perm ip ban.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
thegrim_reaper said:
ya. i they can if you piss blizzard off enough, i know they can mute your cd key, really the only way blizzard will do that * i think it might be cd key not ip is if you use a winbot on b.net and they catch you.. they did it a while a go to a bunch of hackers on ladder, for a while it was winbot free, but now its infested again HOLY CRAP A BLIMP!!!! ITS RIGHT ITS LIKE A 1/2 MILE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!
THAT IS SO COOL

I have some riddelin if you want it....

I use XP no probs here.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Akule said:
I have some riddelin if you want it....
'

ya sure, sorry bout the outburst but ive never seen a blimp other than the ones they have at the basketball court but those are small and just suck, ive always wanted to pop one of those thing AHEM* sorry i was getting of topic, xp has always been fine on b.net for me, i cant host games because of my router but its been fine, btw what does it say when you go on? if it just exits without any warning just keep restarting sc and trying again then restart your comp

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
umm it doesnt say anything its just stuck on connecting to fastest server, then it times out.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hmm...tried it when I upgraded to XP home, works fine. I can't get Worms Armageddon to work. Damn them to hell! Their patch doesn't work either. Anyone find out how to run WA on XP? PLEASE TELL ME HOW@!!! @ R_Kamfar_021@Hotmail.com

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
im from OR, believe me i live in a smaaaalll town and well, there are no friggin blimps there, i think i know what your talking about though, it used to do that to me, but i fixed it, somehow.. try reinstalling it if u have the cd key

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
eh, i E-mailed blizzard and they helped me out. its working now :). btw, how can i get SB 2 work? my firewall seems 2 be blocking it, but when i disable the firewall, it still cant connect.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they respond to your e-mails !

never did for me, eveyrtime i go on battlenet, i get the blank screen meaning all i get is black and no games to play. only way to fix it was to press alt-ESC and then reopen it

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
kinda off topic bu whats a blimp, the way u described it, sounds like a UFO sighting or something.

im using win XP SP2 n i can get on perfectly, although i have the new security center feature turned off cuz it messes with my firewall (zonealarm PRO 5.1)

dragg_on

Reaction score
hey can u help me?

Atalfar said:
i cant get onto battlenet with windows xp. does anyone kno why? and is there a way i can get onto battlenet with windows xp on starcraft broodwar? :confused:
hey im having the same problem as u.. i was just wondering what u did to fix ur problem.. i click connect to battle.net and then it says finding fastest server and then times out, im not sure whats wrong. can u help me please and thanks

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its not XP, its your battle.net problems. XP works fine with battle.net. I don't know what OTHER things you may trying to run ;)

dragg_on

Reaction score
Atalfar said:
umm it doesnt say anything its just stuck on connecting to fastest server, then it times out.
same problem with me need help